Will 7" x 5" be good enough for a highly experienced woman?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Have you ever stopped and thought about the idea that maybe these women who turn you down aren't doing so because of your looks, but because of your attitude? They can probably tell you judge them based Solely on their LOOKS, because you don't care what they have to say. That sir, is pussy-desiccant. (That one stuck TG, lol)

That ever enter your mind? I have no interest in seeing you because of the way you talk, and the fact that it's overwhelmingly obvious you're more interested in what I look like than what I say.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever stopped and thought about the idea that maybe these women who turn you down aren't doing so because of your looks, but because of your attitude? They can probably tell you judge them based Solely on their LOOKS, because you don't care what they have to say. That sir, is pussy-desiccant. (That one stuck TG, lol)

That ever enter your mind? I have no interest in seeing you because of the way you talk, and the fact that it's overwhelmingly obvious you're more interested in what I look like than what I say.

I do like women for things beyond looks.

You all were the ones sayig I am shooting out of my league. When I asked what type of woman is in my league you all wouldn't will respond. I asked if u should go for deformed women and you all won't admit that I'm too ugly for even the deformed ones.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Of course he is. Just like he twists everything. He only hears what he wants to. He lives in his own reality.

And it's obviously a miserable one, which is why home-boy needs to LOG OFF and talk to someone about the real issues he's having (depression ect..) because until he does, he's going to keep being miserable. No one should have to live like that.

Reactions: rtg and 693987

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And it's obviously a miserable one, which is why home-boy needs to LOG OFF and talk to someone about the real issues he's having (depression ect..) because until he does, he's going to keep being miserable. No one should have to live like that.

Therapy doesn't fix ugly even if I go to therapy u will never be good enough for females in a post feminist male apocalypse.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He won't stop sending me messages. I stopped responding when I told him I put him on ignore. He can't handle his emotions very well.

All I said in response to his photo was to grow out his ginger beard and see if it attracts more women. He went fucking crazy on me.

Reactions: rtg and 693987

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Therapy doesn't fix ugly even if I go to therapy u will never be good enough for females in a post feminist male apocalypse.

You are OBSESSED with looks aren't you?

You do realize you are more than what you look like, right? (BTW, you're on ignore for me too, I'm just giving it my all to fucking HELP you)

I thought you were trolling, but honestly you need sincere help. Not to 'fix the ugly' to fix your Self. You're spriraling, and I'm scared for you and those around you tbh

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anonymous, I have you in ignore also. I'm telling you one time only before I report your private messages. You are harassing me at this point because I told you I was done talking to you and you've sent 3 more messages being upset about being ignored.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are OBSESSED with looks aren't you?

You do realize you are more than what you look like, right? (BTW, you're on ignore for me too, I'm just giving it my all to fucking HELP you)

I thought you were trolling, but honestly you need sincere help. Not to 'fix the ugly' to fix your Self. You're spriraling, and I'm scared for you and those around you tbh

Women, just like men, are sexual creatures. Looks matter when it comes to finding a partner. I am so ugly that even TG said that I need to give up on finding love. I asked her if I can get with a deformed girl and that's when she blocked me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Women, just like men, are sexual creatures. Looks matter when it comes to finding a partner. I am so ugly that even TG said that I need to give up on finding love. I asked her if I can get with a deformed girl and that's when she blocked me.

She did not say that. The women here (some of us anyway) talk to each other outside the public forum. I know what she told you, and you're twisting her words to fit your agenda, and push for more anti-woman shit.

You're right,physical attraction exists, and plays a role in finding a partner. The problem is, you're putting ALL your self-worth into how you Look. You haven't been taking the advice given here, because if you had you'd be over it and moving on to put that advice into action. Instead, you're doubling down, and pushing your anti-feminist madness.

I have a strong feeling you have No fucking Clue what True Feminism is. It's not about destroying men and taking away any/all power from them. It's about giving women an EQUAL amount of power in society.

I'm fully ignoring you now. Do not PM me, and don't expect more advice. I meant what I've said, you need real fucking help. Log the fuck off dude. Your world view is so warped it's absolutely not funny in any way at all.

kcrown1967

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody truly knows who is in anyone's league so it would be hard for her to answer. Everyone is an individual and you just have to have faith that one day you will come across a match for yourself.

Reactions: rtg

This is ask a woman. He has a duplicate of this thread in Ask a Straight Man where he's ignoring everything anyone is saying over there, too.

Reactions: rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But women do cheat, and women do look for someone better. Often times when men accuse women of cheating, they are correct. They tell the men to chill out so they won't get caught.

Men that are insecure about getting cheated on are insecure for a reason. They usually aren't alpha enough. And even when women are dating a guy that's pretty alpha, they will cheat on a guy that's even more alpha.

Like I said, I used to be a great guy. It wasn't until I started reading about women is when I became bitter. But I'm glad I found out, because its good to finally understand why I'm single.
See... I called it. I know your type. You could meet a perfectly wonderful, loyal, genuine and honest woman but you will scare her away because of your preconceived misconceptions. I was speaking to a guy just like this relatively recently. He scared the fuck outta me. I ran for the hills.

Some men also cheat and look for something better. Some people are just shitty people. It's not gender specific.

You could be the hottest guy out there but a woman isn't going to want you with all your issues. I say this not to be cruel, but in the hope that you actually will get some help because trust me, getting help for your psychological issues is not "a waste of momey" as you claim.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Example: One time I texted a female friend and asked her if she was coming to a house party. I never got a reply so I freaked the fuck out and I had to ask all my male friends if my text was creepy. They all told me I needed to chill the fuck out because "there is nothing wrong with asking a friend if she's coming to a party that everyone is at".
So? I've had guys not respond to texts. What's a red flag is that you obsessed about it and went around asking all your male friends about it... that's creepy.

Reactions: royksopp4

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since I can't post in ask a man... I'm responding to this here:

This sucks. Everyone is giving up on me. No advice except the fact that I am genetic trash that women will never love :(

I'm honestly dumbfounded by this. People have literally given you pages of advice. In both threads. YOU are the one who has already given up on your self. WE have provided you with plenty of solid advice. But there's only so much one can give. You continue to ignore it and continue to go on about all the physical things that's wrong with you and insist that women are subhuman, shallow trash. The only person being shallow is you.

And NO ONE except you said anything remotely close to you being "genetic trash" that no woman will ever love. Everyone has continually said that a good personality outweighs looks. Everyone has given you advice to get professional help for your psychological issues. But you choose to over and over again to ignore it and continue with your pathetic echo chamber.

You can't be helped until you decide to help yourself (psychologically... even if you change your looks no sane woman is going to want to date you with your poor attitude).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed69

In more than just this thread and the one in Ask a Straight Man. Every single thread that I've seen OP make, which is ohhhh at least 4 or 5, if I include these two, has gotten heaps of advice... and yet "Wahhhhhhhhhh no one will hellllllllllllp meeeeeeeeeeeee"

Bullshit. He just doesn't seem to comprehend anything if it doesn't fit into his fucking warped world view.

Reactions: Ed69 and rtg

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay... So I am just going to leave with this one last tidbit. I would really like everyone's input.

So women and men are both capable of being shallow, right? Right.

Men being shallow: "No fat chicks!"

Women being shallow: "No man under 6 ft"

So a fat woman has within her capability of fitting a shallow man's perfect girl. She just has to lose weight. I understand losing weight is VERY difficult for a lot of people. I am not trying to fat shame anyone. However, losing weight is totally possible and not NEARLY as hard as getting taller.

A short man can't do ANYTHING about his height. He will never live up to a girl's standards who want a 6ft tall man. And most decently attractive girls these days will not settle for any man under 6ft. (Which that's the girl I want, I don't want to settle for a deformed girl like everyone is suggesting). A man can get surgery, but that's about it. Leg lengthening surgery can leave a man unable to walk for the rest of his life.

So women... Why do you want men to risk their ability to walk just to fit your fucking shallow and warped standards?