Woman please be honest in answering this question

Alotofinches

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A lot of guys on this site such as @XXXWolverineXXX love to claim that they are 100 % straight, :rolleyes::eek:o_O, lmao. However like @XXXWolverineXXX they also admit to loving to compare, admire, and judge/ rate others guys penis'. Do you see this as "normal behavior" for a guy who claims to be 100% straight? Ladies if you found out that your boy friend, husband or fuck buddy loved to compare, admire, or judge/ rate others guys penis' would he still be your guy? Honest opinions only please, ;).

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I answer all the questions here honestly, thank you very much.

There's a difference between comparing/admiring and being all out attracted to something. Just because I admire something doesn't mean I'm sexually/romantically attracted to it.

My guy is my guy no matter what. If he liked meat gazing, he'd probably just join me here more often. (although I don't peek at galleries much anymore...)

I don't bullshit on this site, or anywhere, really. So my opinions are as honest as you're going to get from me :rolleyes:

If it's just looking/comparing, not "oh, this turns me on" I don't personally think it says anything about orientation. I do personally think it says a lot about ego. I do think it potentially says something about competitiveness. I do think it potentially says something about insecurity. I am glad my sweetie isn't insecure about much, doesn't play into ego stuff, isn't really a show off and is not much for competitive stuff. I have some friends who are a bit more egocentric and competitive and it can get a bit... Tiresome, for lack of a better word.

While I don't/can't personally empathize with a heterosexual man saying how much he admires another man for having a big dick, I definitely can understand a man appreciating oh, say the effort another man puts into being especially fit/muscular/athletic. The latter takes significant effort, the former just is there and exists as is.

To me, natural unaltered breasts or natural unaltered penis are just that. A natural feature, so it isn't something I think is especially note worthy. It's hard to explain as clearly as I would like to, but in my eyes it's similar to if I was proud of the color of my hair. It just kind of is there and exists.

To put it another way, I'm in a monogamous relationship. I'm loyal as heck. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate someone as being attractive, even if I don't want to fuck them or date them. I can see a super model as being attractive, even if they're not my type. Just pulling a celebrity at random. Katy Perry is super not my type, but I can see that other people would find her attractive.

Hopefully my rambling doesn't dilute what I was trying to say too much.

Alotofinches

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I answer all the questions here honestly, thank you very much.

There's a difference between comparing/admiring and being all out attracted to something. Just because I admire something doesn't mean I'm sexually/romantically attracted to it.

My guy is my guy no matter what. If he liked meat gazing, he'd probably just join me here more often. (although I don't peek at galleries much anymore...)
Interesting but just taking it all in and honestly I think most is just bs at least sofar.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the boy does not, has not, to my knowledge compared or competed for top cock.

I think the need to engage in this behavior is reflective of the participants' views on masculinity, ego, self-worth and a host of other personality revealing short-sighted.

do I think the behavior is vaguely homoerotic? yep. do I think it's a matter of orientation? nopers. for me all this weiner flinging is a sad commentary on what men value and flaws in masculine ideas of closeness/ intimacy.

if the boy needed to grade peens I don't t think he would be my boy. too need. too insecure. too obsessed with his dick.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, stepping out of character to be totally honest here, if my husband all of a sudden developed a desire to compare his king dong with someone else I might be a bit concerned. I may question his self esteem and wonder what came over him. He's normally very shy about his endowment, so I would think that something has shaken his foundation to all of a sudden want to show off.

I'd still support him, but I wouldn't quite understand it.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange to ask for an honest answer and then not accept the honest answers given.

But then OP was obviously hoping for us to tear into the specific member mentioned. Guess we failed to provide OP with the arguments he hoped for in his quest against that member.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Interesting but just taking it all in and honestly I think most is just bs at least sofar.

You gave me a glimpse of my own brain as my eyes rolled at your response to my honest answer...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I'm at the gym, I either go when I know it will be empty, or at the times I've found other women go. I like to find a woman whose body I admire, some aspect of which I aspire to. Maybe I wish my butt was more like hers, for example. I park myself so that I can see her without being weird or too close while I do my cardio, and every time I get winded or some joint is protesting, I watch her and renew my resolve. Even here, when I'm about to puss out on some aspect of my leg day (leg day is fucking brutal, but my legs are dope so... worth it) I sometimes look at @nailz 's pics to remind myself I have goals. (Have you seen that woman's body? Very inspiring. Proof hard work pays dividends.)

I can, therefore, relate to comparing body parts. Any body parts, I suppose. I'm not sure I could muster the energy to care about online dick comparing. Start comparing erections in person, and we have got a problem. I would consider that too intimate to be tolerated within the confines of monogamy with me. Dude is gone if I catch him.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Even here, when I'm about to puss out on some aspect of my leg day (leg day is fucking brutal, but my legs are dope so... worth it) I sometimes look at @nailz 's pics to remind myself I have goals. (Have you seen that woman's body? Very inspiring. Proof hard work pays dividends.).

+1. Fo sho.