women at work

B_harry_reemer_2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
why do some women share like everything about their lives at work? one was very open about how her husband had cheated on her. another just says everything about her life at the break room table. such as financial problems, family problems, how boring her life is, no man. what are they looking for?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
isn't gender specific... there are just as many hemorrhagic dudes walking planet.
and not all women talk.... i'm a guarded little fucker.
i've known folks for years who have no idea of what's going on in my life when i'm not around them.

work is for working, not therapy at the water cooler.

what are they looking for? attention... bartering trauma for acceptance? don't have folks close enough to listen/care anywhere else?

i have no idea why some folks don't have a professionalism filter.

B_harry_reemer_2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i thank you MickeyLee. i especially like the ones who think their poop doesn't smell but have already screwed any guy around their age at work.

Last edited:

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does it have to serve a purpose? Some looking for advice, support, acceptance, venting, just 'getting it off your chest'. Guys do this by getting drunk if we're playing with stereotypes.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i thank you MickeyLee. i especially like the ones who think their poop doesn't smell but have already screwed any guy around their age at work.

Well I dont know if you need to get all judgmental. Women release stress by talking things out. Yes they often reveal too much and work is not the place to vent about your personal problems. I think it happens because they're there 8 hours a day or more and sometimes you get a little too comfortable and treat your co-workers like buddies hanging out.

In any case you can make a statement by walking out when someone starts venting. Just dont give them a platform, you dont really need to be rude about it. Just say "I gotta go" ...perhaps they'll get the hint

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

yeah... you lost me there :cool:

again, ya hanging on to a gender bias... all those dudes her age, the ones you're bitter about her fucking? well.. they are guilty of the same sins.

so.. how about, ya ask about a lack of professionalism... about using the work space to extend high school level drama? ya don't have to make it a shame-fest on womangs exhibiting the same behaviors as dudes.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We just vent, you know? It's not so much sharing information as it is just engaging in a conversation. Men use words differently from women. It's a well-known phenomenon.