Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you don't like'em don't wear'em.
if ya willing to wear'em to make her happy.. strictly rock them bloomer for her.

gender flip the gift exchange.
some boyfriend gifts terribly uncomfortable * physically or taste-level wise* underpants to his ladyfriend. she's under no obligation to wear said bloomers. and there shouldn't be any implication of possible infidelity at a person's reluctance to feel silly or unattractive.

you is a grown ass man. ya have earned the right to self-selected underpants! :biggrin1:
they is your loins, ensconce them as you choose.

other than standard gift receiving etiquette, ya thank you/no.. really, you shouldn't have *minus obvious attitude*, ya not obligated to suffer the indignity of unwieldy undergarments.

eta: i buy my boy underpants. i try to keep my selections aligned with what he's already got in his top drawer.
he's pretty open minded about what he'll wear for his appreciative audience, but i don't expect him to rock a jockstrap to work just because i happen to like the view.

Last edited:

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I never buy my husband's underwear... He never attempts to buy mine.

If he did and (a) they didn't fit or (b) I really found them unattractive, I have zero qualms about letting him know I would like to return them for something else.

I have attempted to buy him shirts/pants and other type of outer clothing. Now it is a gift card to the store of choice. (He never fails to return my clothing gifts... our tastes are simply different. It doesn't bother me at all but I leaned a gift card is much easier.)

I guess you have to decide if this action will hurt her feelings or if you can use it as a teachable moment. Did she know you didn't like thongs? Or did she know and just wanted you to wear them just for her? Talk to her and see what she says.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you don't like'em don't wear'em.
if ya willing to wear'em to make her happy.. strictly rock them bloomer for her.

gender flip the gift exchange.
some boyfriend gifts terribly uncomfortable * physically or taste-level wise* underpants to his ladyfriend. she's under no obligation to wear said bloomers. and there shouldn't be any implication of possible infidelity at a person's reluctance to feel silly or unattractive.

you is a grown ass man. ya have earned the right to self-selected underpants! :biggrin1:
they is your loins, ensconce them as you choose.

other than standard gift receiving etiquette, ya thank you/no.. really, you shouldn't have *minus obvious attitude*, ya not obligated to suffer the indignity of unwieldy undergarments.

eta: i buy my boy underpants. i try to keep my selections aligned with what he's already got in his top drawer.
he's pretty open minded about what he'll wear for his appreciative audience, but i don't expect him to rock a jockstrap to work just because i happen to like the view.

Wasn't suggesting that he is cheating... Only asking why looking silly would even be an issue if she's the only one seeing them anyway. Obviously she likes them... So if she's the only person seeing them... Rock em to make her happy, I say. I guess if they're horrifically uncomfortable, that's another issue. There was no mention of it, though.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are they comfortable? Then wear them! If we say they look good that means we like to look at them. I tried to get my husband to wear a thong once because he actually has a body for one. But he said it was too uncomfortable, so I let it go. I would still like to see him wear one, though.

Seriously, I don't see a big deal if you don't mind wearing them. So what if you don't think they look good. She does. Isn't that all the counts with underwear? Who else will see them?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wasn't suggesting that he is cheating... Only asking why looking silly would even be an issue if she's the only one seeing them anyway. Obviously she likes them... So if she's the only person seeing them... Rock em to make her happy, I say. I guess if they're horrifically uncomfortable, that's another issue. There was no mention of it, though.

dudes have moments of underpants exposure in the day to day.
urinals.
the gym.
low slung pants.
busting of a sag.

so.. is a very real possibility that other folks, specifically other dudes, will see the under clothes he's rocking.

while i ain't a dude, i freely mingle with dudes.. not many who are opposed to thongs as casual underwear are gong to be okay with cheek flossing a pink hello kitty thong in any of those situations.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the advice. I wear them for her around the house but typically not out. Their not so comfortable.

Don't know how you ladies put up with the thongs all the time. Newfound, profound respect for you all.

Well, for one thing we don't have as much to coral as you do! Ours is mostly for covering while yours is for covering and containing. That's a big job in some cases!