Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oo la la! I will be jealous of your summer!

I've been alcohol free since New Year too! Lost 7 lbs and a cup size. Exciting! And I don't miss it, neither the booze or the weight.

I can't deny, I miss the booze. I love beer.. I enjoy a good buzz. But it's not worth the health costs for him (and myself, I don't have gout but I'm sure daily consumption is taking its toll on me as well) and I do prefer my bong anyway.

I am happy you're on a similar page with me Ellie! I'm embracing the change and I had almost forgotten how much of a high working out is itself! I catch a very good buzz on my endorphins.

I am estimating the amount of weight I've lost, I haven't actually weighed myself but I can feel it. My face feels thinner and everything.

Cheers lady! (With a really tasty real juice beverage sans booze) Here's to us being happy and amazing as we've always been!

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So... It's been about a month since my last alcoholic beverage.

We had to quit, his gout just won't have it anymore. And if I drink and he can smell it it'll make him want to have a few so we both had to call it quits. We basically drank everyday.

I've lost about 10 pounds. :no_mouth:

So. Uh... I decided to start working out again, and I got this lil number so I can get a hot-as-fuck tan line.
View attachment 121902331
Stay fuckin tuned...

It's gonna be a sexy fuckin summer
Don't forget the thong's

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
oIctPmn.jpeg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So…no IFS, ANDS, just BUTTS AND BUTTS AND BUTTS!!!!…ALSO, BUUUUTTS!!!! about it.

What’s got you excited as FUCK today? Inquiring minds want to know.:D

Well... I can't disclose the entire reason but I'm excited about a BADASS job opportunity.

Like.... Way badass. Literally: out of this world badass!

Media
Well... I can't disclose the entire reason but I'm excited about a BADASS job opportunity.

Like.... Way badass. Literally: out of this world badass!
You soar!! You deserve an out of this world badass job opportunity, and the out of this world badass job opportunity deserves an out of this world wonderful badass like you filling that position! The position will be fortunate to have you. Wishing you great success! Keep soaring! :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You soar!! You deserve an out of this world badass job opportunity, and the out of this world badass job opportunity deserves an out of this world wonderful badass like you filling that position! The position will be fortunate to have you. Wishing you great success! Keep soaring! :)
I'm going for the stars... Literally.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Rubber Thong is Australian Owned, born and bred.

I once did a Mankini thong thing on LPSG many eons ago in pink...in support of Breast Cancer....maybe that was Anywebcam....geeeeeze I'm...we're old :) :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I got some much needed sun in the most satisfying breeze today. Not a single cloud to be seen whatsoever today. Typical New Mexico. Fuck I love my home state.

He was working on the garden fence so we can put horses in the field, so I threw a chair out on the porch and threw on some Bone Thugs In Harmony (The Art of War album) turned it all the way up and put my glistening bikini on so he could have a scenic view as he worked.

I didn't take pics, that view today was just for my love :heart: