Women's take on your bf/so tasting cum?

RonBradley69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious as to how the ladies would feel if your boyfriend or significant other was interested in tasting his own cum or sharing it with you.

I'm not asking in regards to having a bisexual boyfriend, just a straight boyfriend who was curious about that aspect. This goes for licking his cum off your body or sharing with you through kissing.

I'm asking because this is considered very taboo and lots of people jump to conclusions that the male must be at least bisexual in this case.

Would this make you wonder about his sexuality? Would it bother you to the point that you would need to talk to him about it, or would it even be a turn-on for some?

I don't know if many have had previous experience with this, but thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not care about his own cum consumption. I only would care to know any additional information about his diet changes.. If he start eating other people's cum..than I would want to be informed, asap.

I do not think people eating their own cum is taboo, or he is bi or gay because of that..but I do not find "hot" to observe his feeding of himself..it will turn me off if he is sucking himself, in a weird position and etc

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's a big deal if he wants to lick it off me but i did sleep with a guy many years ago who asked if he could whip off the condom at the point of climax and aim it to his mouth. That just creeped me out.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's a big deal if he wants to lick it off me but i did sleep with a guy many years ago who asked if he could whip off the condom at the point of climax and aim it to his mouth. That just creeped me out.

some years back, the first guy who invited me to private chat (not here) & on his webcam jerked off in to his own mouth. :eek: welcome to the web.

It does seem taboo but I'm not sure why, if I put my fingers inside myself and then suck them or offer them to a guy to suck, that seems to ok or is considered hot. A guy tasting is his own cum is considered (by some) as a kink.