Would You Have An Abortion?

D

deleted924715

I'm pro choice and it would entirely depend on the circumstances. In my opinion describing them as "the right" circumstances for abortion comes across as insensitive. I can envisage potential situations where I would consider it, but I can't say what I would do, only that I would find it a very difficult decision.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
As a matter of fact, until I can get my tubes removed I'm taking regular pregnancy tests because if I get pregnant again I WILL abort. Why? I've lost two in my womb already and I can't handle the idea of going through another miscarriage. After losing my daughter last year after 6 months of gestation, if that happened again I don't think I'd come back from it mentally.

So, yes. It isn't just a "what if?" No matter how badly I want to give birth, and let me tell you I have never wanted anything more than to hold MY baby which came from MY body.. I just know my body isn't going to succeed. I can't stop wondering if my daughter suffered when she died inside me, I can't handle it happening again. Abortion happens before there's a nervous system. She wouldn't have felt anything if I had just let her go when I found out I was pregnant.

Your thread is a fucking Dick Move :mad:

D

deleted924715

As a matter of fact, until I can get my tubes removed I'm taking regular pregnancy tests because if I get pregnant again I WILL abort. Why? I've lost two in my womb already and I can't handle the idea of going through another miscarriage. After losing my daughter last year after 6 months of gestation, if that happened again I don't think I'd come back from it mentally.

So, yes. It isn't just a "what if?" No matter how badly I want to give birth, and let me tell you I have never wanted anything more than to hold MY baby which came from MY body.. I just know my body isn't going to succeed. I can't stop wondering if my daughter suffered when she died inside me, I can't handle it happening again. Abortion happens before there's a nervous system. She wouldn't have felt anything if I had just let her go when I found out I was pregnant.

Your thread is a fucking Dick Move :mad:

:heart:

Quite frankly I am not inclined to make some sort of list for anyone to pick apart. Yes, there are circumstances where I would. Other than that vague answer, it is none of your (or anyone else's) business.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’d answer this honestly, but TIL that there are fetishists who are into terminating pregnancies.

Gimme 5 minutes alone with 'em. That fetish will end for 'em.

Bet.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I ever got pregnant, a reality I have removed every possibility of happening short of devine intervention, 100% would have an abortion.

I have no desire to have children. For so many damn reasons I can't ever see changing my mind on the issue.

I don't believe any woman should have her "reasons/circumstances" validated or judges worthy enough to not be tainted by her choice. The sooner we strip away shame and judgement the faster we as a society can have an honest discussion on abortion.

Until then, fuck the Pro-Forced Gestation assholes.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes, I would. I've had one miscarriage already. I wouldn't go through that again. My husband and I have non compatible Rh blood types, so that would make for a difficult pregnancy and potential health issues for a child.

Furthermore, I have a genetic disease that should I maintain a pregnancy, it could kill me and if I succeeded in maintaining and surviving, I'd be potentially dooming the child to a life of health issues, or simply a short complicated life.

So yea, if I somehow got pregnant though I am taking necessary precautions not to, I'd abort without hesitation.

As it stands, I will be willing undergoing a tubal removal in the future, or simply a tubal and ovary removal. I have no qualms with full sterilization or early surgically induced menopause. So in the not so terribly distant future the question of if I would or wouldn't abort will be moot.

Every single woman has a right to make this choice. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. It doesn't matter the reason. Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fortunately, that has never been a question that I've had to answer, so I do not know if I would have an abortion. Would I do it to maintain a lifestyle? Short answer no. But it's much more complicated than that, and I don't think anyone should have a say into anyone's decision other than the parties involved.

Everyone, pro-choice or pro-life needs to hear Pete Buttigieg's statements on Fox News about late-term abortions. It's not about religion or morality. It's about humanity.

What Pete Buttigieg’s Late Term Abortion Comments Mean For Families

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, we can hijack it
I like this idea.

I have a possibly unhealthy reading obsession. I've gone through maybe 60+ this year at this point. Hubs got me kindle unlimited subscription, so my obsession is fed and fed well.

Anyone read any good books lately?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Anyone read any good books lately?

I can't get enough botany info to read in my life. I don't really fuck with novels, but I consume all the plant info possible in my reading time.

It soothes me :blush: *insert plant emoji here*