Would you have sex with a transexual?

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If they look like a girl, sound like a girl, and say they are a girl... they are a girl. I'm not fussy about details. Sexually that's all I look for physically. If we ever met aliens, idgaf about species, just is she cute? Dating/marriage (obviously personality is a huge role) A transgirl does have one huge benefit. :D she'll never get pregnant and given I never want kids. We could have all the most crazy bare sex with no risk.

Though I'm not sure how I'd feel about being penetrated by a girl......... but I'd be open to it.

males on the other hand. I'm only attracted to their dicks and I'm not romantically attracted to them in the slightest. This one is hinged on the genitalia. As shallow as it sounds, my interests in males goes no farther than casual sex. I'm not open to being blown or pentetrating males as I have 0 do so.
This is a bit like me, I am very attracted to girls and not men but love cocks much more than pussys.
I go with a lot os TS hookers and there is nothing compared to kissing and hugging a gorgeous petite feminine girl and peeling her leggings off, pulling down her thong and finding a lovely girly cock to suck, especially it the squirts in your mouth.

breedmeindy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More power to transexuals and those who enjoy them sexually, but I like guys masculine and women feminine. I want to feel the softness of a women as I enjoy fucking her while, as a bottom, I want a hairy masculine experience from the guy who fucks me.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
More power to transexuals and those who enjoy them sexually, but I like guys masculine and women feminine. I want to feel the softness of a women as I enjoy fucking her while, as a bottom, I want a hairy masculine experience from the guy who fucks me.
My experience with a trans woman, those feminine / masculine lines became very blurred....a soft, feminine woman with a very hard, thick cock just blew me away......we just went with what felt good...what gave each of us pleasure....it was very liberating....and pleasurable....top / bottom....male /female.....it no longer mattered......peace.

SilverEye

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a deal breaker at all... Been with one MtF a few times, never even seen her cock. As for Caitlin, a bit older for my taste but why not.
I am digging this FtM Luke Hudson. Would love to get a hold of his little pussy. Lots of good looking FtM boys on jockpussy and bonushole
unnamed-1-10.jpg
Cute guy

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a deal breaker at all... Been with one MtF a few times, never even seen her cock. As for Caitlin, a bit older for my taste but why not.
I am digging this FtM Luke Hudson. Would love to get a hold of his little pussy. Lots of good looking FtM boys on jockpussy and bonushole
unnamed-1-10.jpg
This guy is pretty hot.

Something like that, or a TG with a big cock is one of my fantasies

Reactions: Mister2101

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I probably would with a MTF if the occasion came about. No, to Caitlin Jenner - he was my olympic hero and it would just be strange.