Would You Like To Be The Top Or The Bottom

daftman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
to answer, just hasn't worked out. Example: there is only one person (with the exception of my lovely wife) to whom I have a desire. Guy at the gym, whom I know a little. Last conversation we had, said he had a pool, large, and he likes to swim in the nude on hot days. Prior to that he was commenting on his relatively small suit (family club, not that small). he said, naked swimming, kinda weird - I said , nope I do not think so.

In any event, when I see him again, my comment is going to be "...that pool sounds nice"...and I would say my suit is smaller...at which point should he invite, I will ask my wife, she will say yes, and off I go.

Now, if could we find a good couple.... it would certainly be MM and FF -- !! so that is my story, thanks for asking.

Reactions: Mister2101

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If my dick is bigger and the other dude is fem, I will fuck his brains out. If the other dude such as @Serpentaire14 is, my tight end would be his to take. For me, any dude that is going to fuck me has to be masculine too, not just have a larger dick. I want a masculine MAN to take my butt not just any hard dick.

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is a tough question for me. I have never partaken, although I did try to slide it in one time with a married guy in the sauna, but it was not the right environment and my mushroom head makes anything quick and easy challenging. I struggle with why anyone would desire one or the other, maybe that's because I haven't experienced it. Is the choice driven more by physical pleasure as the receiver or by the need for physical dominance as the giver? Is there significant physical pleasure as a bottom or is it more driven by the desire to be dominated? Or both? Sometimes I feel that the desire to be a top is more for thicker, larger guys who get off on the sight of their cock penetrating a tight ass. That would be me I think as I love doggie style with women.....but I dunno......

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is a tough question for me. I have never partaken, although I did try to slide it in one time with a married guy in the sauna, but it was not the right environment and my mushroom head makes anything quick and easy challenging. I struggle with why anyone would desire one or the other, maybe that's because I haven't experienced it. Is the choice driven more by physical pleasure as the receiver or by the need for physical dominance as the giver? Is there significant physical pleasure as a bottom or is it more driven by the desire to be dominated? Or both? Sometimes I feel that the desire to be a top is more for thicker, larger guys who get off on the sight of their cock penetrating a tight ass. That would be me I think as I love doggie style with women.....but I dunno......
Just so you know....for many men, the sexual physical and emotional pleasure from feeling another man open up your ass and slide deep inside is immense.......just feels overwhelmingly good.....very different....but oh so good.....