Your first time sucking a cock

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first and only cock I ever sucked was my own, which I was able to do until a few years ago. The first time was strange but after a while I loved doing it and I got very good at it. I could get half into my mouth without any straining. Loved everything about it
did you swallow too

BiDiscovery

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reading this has me freaking turned on as hell. I'm still waiting to suck my first cock. My ex wife is really the only person who knows I have this fetish, and she has agreed to find a guy that we can share. I can't wait.
That’s exact how I fantasize going down on my first cock. Oh but to dream!

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The first time and the only time I ever suck a cock was more than 20 years ago.

I was in college, me and my roommate were having a drink. After quite a bit of drinking, he became completely wasted on the floor. I remember the time when he keep boasting how big his junk was and I was curious. I pulled his pants down and saw a small flaccid cock. It was not much bigger than my thumb. I tried to fluff it up by playing with it with my hands, but because he is complete out cold, nothing happens. Feeling disappointed, I tried to suck it, hoping something will happen. I sucked on it for almost 15mins, and again, nothing happens. He is completely dead to the world.

I never forget the feeling of a cock in my mouth. I was not as unpleasant as I feared. But instead, it felt surprisingly quite good. The flaccid cock felt very much like sucking a pacifier, but it tasted a little salty with the sweaty smell of a man. However, I hate the feeling of pubic hair in my teeth.

After 15mins of sucking, I gave up, pull up his pants, and left him on the floor, and went to bed.

That was my story.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
We were both scared and decided to 69 for our first time experimenting
I remember the first time I engaged in a 69 during MM sex, I felt it was powerful bonding experience. Little did I know there was much more to MM sex than just 69.

What I remember most fondly about my first 69, was that I was enjoying having my dick sucked so much and was so horny that sucking his cock felt so normal and natural reaction.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I remember the first time I engaged in a 69 during MM sex, I felt it was powerful bonding experience. Little did I know there was much more to MM sex than just 69.

What I remember most fondly about my first 69, was that I was enjoying having my dick sucked so much and was so horny that sucking his cock felt so normal and natural reaction.
Yes it did not stop there for us either!

• Love
Reactions: bi2 and bijockfl

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Yes it did not stop there for us either!
Giving oral sex is just a beautiful bonding experience. You taking a man's dick into your mouth with to not only give him pleasure but to make him cum, the bonus being that you enjoy the oral experience itself too. This is further amplified when you yourself are getting your dick sucked on as well, its such an overwhelming powerful connection you have when in a 69 position giving and receiving oral.

With all that said, for me the most powerful will still always be when he takes me from behind. Allowing another man to do that, really does open the floodgates of intoxicating feelings of pleasure as well as feelings of peace as well.

sonicaxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Felt amazing. I dont know if i'll get in trouble for saying this but it was actually my second cousin. I just pulled out his pants when we were in a bathroom alone(dont ask me why), and started sucking it. It was the greatest thing. The warmth of the cock, the feeling of him being in my mouth, EVERYTHING. It tasted like nothing and everything at the same time. Just awesome. And he came inside my mouth. As much as i wanted to swallow it, i spit it out trying to make an unhappy face (because we both pretend to be straight and straight men dont like cum in their mouths).
Overall, it was FUCKING AMAZING.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Felt amazing. I dont know if i'll get in trouble for saying this but it was actually my second cousin. I just pulled out his pants when we were in a bathroom alone(dont ask me why), and started sucking it. It was the greatest thing. The warmth of the cock, the feeling of him being in my mouth, EVERYTHING. It tasted like nothing and everything at the same time. Just awesome. And he came inside my mouth. As much as i wanted to swallow it, i spit it out trying to make an unhappy face (because we both pretend to be straight and straight men dont like cum in their mouths).
what was his dick like ?

Reactions: BillM

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, brought back memories, numerous times, with a house full of relatives & guests, sneaking away for a quickie . Back in the day, and driving home from the beach, sitting in the back seat groping each other , then getting home, going into my room for a quick swallow.

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nervous and confused. It wasnt planned at all I thought I was going to score with a hot milf and found out she was a package deal with her husband. I went for it and after it was over I thought it was amazing.

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nervous and confused. It wasnt planned at all I thought I was going to score with a hot milf and found out she was a package deal with her husband. I went for it and after it was over I thought it was amazing.
I had that happen to me as well.. Worked out well and was my first 3-some and mmf..... Great time and set me up to enjoy more from men over the many years I have enjoyed both..

azassing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nervous as hell, knew what I was there for and could feel knits in my stomach. Next thing I know I'm getting my mouth fucked on a massage table. I still jerk off to this memory from 20 years ago. Damn I miss Craigslist

why don't we have something like craigslist now?

• Wow
Reactions: BillM
D

deleted23179271

The first cock I ever sucked was a college bud several years ago. I was nervous and shaking... I really wanted to do it, but the reality of being face to face with a man's cock was so overwhelming. As soon as I touched him and felt his balls and his cock, the nervousness began to subside a bit and my desire took over. At the time I thought I was a total amateur, but he would later tell me all sorts of things about it he found really hot. I spent several minutes kissing and licking his balls, ultimately moving my mouth up to his penis and kissing and licking the head, running my tongue all over it. It felt really fucking good. Exploring him a bit gave me a lot of newfound confidence and I started taking his cock into my mouth, keeping my lips tight around it and burying it in my wet tongue, going as far as I could and then back up and then down again. He ended up cumming way faster than I'd thought he would and I plunged down on his cock when he did, almost making myself gag as his cum spurted into my throat that very first time. I ended up swallowing when he finished and let his cock out of my mouth totally spent!

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nervous as hell, knew what I was there for and could feel knits in my stomach. Next thing I know I'm getting my mouth fucked on a massage table. I still jerk off to this memory from 20 years ago. Damn I miss Craigslist
Me too! Craigslist was the bomb! So many horny cocks out there and so little flakes. I could suck easily several cocks a day back then… and sometimes did.

One summer I think I woke up horny and spent the entire day and into the evening hooking up with random men on CL. Sucking and fucking into the night!

bd30

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There just has been no replacement for CL. I agree so little flakes on there. Everything else I have tried since just hasn't been the same at all. After my first experience found a back to back regulars and I was addicted.

Reactions: TrynBi and BillM