Your first time sucking a cock

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember it was right after I finished topping this guy, and he was thoroughly stimulated.

So I put the condom on his rock hard dick. He was standing up and I was squatting in front of him. And his dick was right in my face. I'm looking at it and I'm saying to myself....this guy has a big dick. He was probably at least 6.5 - 7" long and thick. Then taking it in...my whole mouth was stuffed. I nearly choked on it because it was big. Now I get to work with this big dick in my mouth...and the minty flavor of the condom. So I'm using different techniques to see what he liked...and apparently he liked straight suction action. And after about a minute or so as I was massaging his thighs and butt. I could feel him starting to shudder and his knees were buckling. He tilts his head back. moans and belt out fuck yeah. And I could feel his dick throb and pulsate as he was cumming. I could feel the condom filling up. I kept on working him until he told me to stop. And I remember seeing the look of absolute pleasure on his face. That's when I figured out why guys like getting blowjobs....lol.

Slyputter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The first two times I sucked a dick I was scared and uncommitted. I didn't make the guy cum, nor was I even trying to make him cum. So I don't really count those so much. The first time I decided to suck cock like a bona fide cocksucker it was an order man I met online. I went to his business and we met and made small talk. Then he asked if I'd like to suck him off. I immediately replied yes and dropped to my knees whole he unbuckled and pulled his cock out. I put it in my mouth and began worshipping his dick with my mouth and hands. He took charge and eventually started fucking my face with long deep strokes. I was so turned on.....it was surreal. Then I felt his cock start spasming and my mouth filled up with his load. I swallowed it down and kept sucking, feeling confident and slutty. I leaked so much out of my cock there was a wet spot on my pants. He zipped up and began chit chatting like before. So fucking hot. I still get hard thinking about it.

402keith

Experimental Member
Media
The first two times I sucked a dick I was scared and uncommitted. I didn't make the guy cum, nor was I even trying to make him cum. So I don't really count those so much. The first time I decided to suck cock like a bona fide cocksucker it was an order man I met online. I went to his business and we met and made small talk. Then he asked if I'd like to suck him off. I immediately replied yes and dropped to my knees whole he unbuckled and pulled his cock out. I put it in my mouth and began worshipping his dick with my mouth and hands. He took charge and eventually started fucking my face with long deep strokes. I was so turned on.....it was surreal. Then I felt his cock start spasming and my mouth filled up with his load. I swallowed it down and kept sucking, feeling confident and slutty. I leaked so much out of my cock there was a wet spot on my pants. He zipped up and began chit chatting like before. So fucking hot. I still get hard thinking about it.
Did he become a regular?

Reactions: BillM

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I created this new thread for men interested, or who’ve had sexual experiences with other men in positions of power, for example: Boss, C-Suite Executives, Police, Military, Priests, Heads of household, Politicians, etc. I’d love to hear about your experiences in detail!
Men in position of power

Reactions: BillM

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
I’ve told this story before, but when I first started with men they were all much older than I was. I knew of a gay cruising spot near my house. I used to go there all tarted up, wearing cutoff jeans, crop top. I was just a teenager so i had no idea and thought i looked good (given my age i probably had a decent body then). The men were all in their thirties or fourties. I got a lot of attention. Not much talking, but with these older guys their body language instructed me what to do.

my first time sucking dick this nerdy guy in his mid thirties made eye contact with me. He was about the same size as me. I started to follow him down a trail at a safe distance. At the end of a trail was a large rock. He stopped there, turned around and leaned back on the rock. I approached and started kissing his neck. Though he was older I think he was the aggressor. He seemed nervous. I sank to my knees while he undid his pants. His cock was average sized and I went for it with gusto. About five minutes later he came all over my face. Then he asked it I liked that. I stood and smiled and wiped off my chin. When I turned around there were about five guys watching us. I was embarrassed and left, but it was fun and I came back often.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was very nervous being my first time. I did not want to disappoint him with my performance and wasn't quite sure I could get his thick cock all the way in my mouth.
The nerves are part of the fun. I remember my few firsts. Wanting to have it happen but not sure what to expect or do and when that moment is in front of your face literally, it’s. Ross the edge or run. I know I ran a few times before I commuted to crossing the line. When I did, I regretted ever running. After that, I never looked back and never denied servicing a willing cock in front of me!

Sucking the cock of a stranger is one of the most erotic, intense sexual feelings I’ve ever felt! So many unknowns about what his cock will look like, taste like. How much cum will he have, will he shoot or ooze. How will it taste. Will he want to fuck me, will he be gentle or rough? What position does he like best.

All of those things and more make stranger encounters the best! The nerves before are like foreplay for me.

Never miss an opportunity cocksuckers. I recently met a guy on his lunch break I. His business parking lot in the back of his truck. He has his pants around his ankles, hairy cock in hand and I crawled in and began to service him. Nice and slow until he got hard. Then you know he likes it. Keep sucking and when his hand hits your head, he wants it deeper and harder. Make sure to play with his balls and jerk him. Take his load so he is clean and can pull up and head back to work. He enjoyed my bj so much he asked if I could stop by several times a week during his lunch to service him. Of course I said. I even told him that he could text me anytime he needed a relief and I could cum to him or he to me for whatever he wanted. He tends to also call me once on the weekends late at night for me to come by and suck him off. He’s usually high and tipsy and enjoys having a hungry cocksucker at his feet to please him. He’s now got me fingering his butthole while I deepthroat his dick. He doesn’t want to fuck, but he does enjoy rubbing between my cheeks and cumming on my ass!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The nerves are part of the fun. I remember my few firsts. Wanting to have it happen but not sure what to expect or do and when that moment is in front of your face literally, it’s. Ross the edge or run. I know I ran a few times before I commuted to crossing the line. When I did, I regretted ever running. After that, I never looked back and never denied servicing a willing cock in front of me!

Sucking the cock of a stranger is one of the most erotic, intense sexual feelings I’ve ever felt! So many unknowns about what his cock will look like, taste like. How much cum will he have, will he shoot or ooze. How will it taste. Will he want to fuck me, will he be gentle or rough? What position does he like best.

All of those things and more make stranger encounters the best! The nerves before are like foreplay for me.

Never miss an opportunity cocksuckers. I recently met a guy on his lunch break I. His business parking lot in the back of his truck. He has his pants around his ankles, hairy cock in hand and I crawled in and began to service him. Nice and slow until he got hard. Then you know he likes it. Keep sucking and when his hand hits your head, he wants it deeper and harder. Make sure to play with his balls and jerk him. Take his load so he is clean and can pull up and head back to work. He enjoyed my bj so much he asked if I could stop by several times a week during his lunch to service him. Of course I said. I even told him that he could text me anytime he needed a relief and I could cum to him or he to me for whatever he wanted. He tends to also call me once on the weekends late at night for me to come by and suck him off. He’s usually high and tipsy and enjoys having a hungry cocksucker at his feet to please him. He’s now got me fingering his butthole while I deepthroat his dick. He doesn’t want to fuck, but he does enjoy rubbing between my cheeks and cumming on my ass!
Only a matter of time before he finds it too irresistible to actually try it in your hole!