Your most intense sex ever to date?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had tons of intense sex sessions, far too many to count, most of which were with girlfriends, FWB, wife, etc. (i.e. longer term relationships).
  • Steaming up the windows in my car when we got so horny and we just had to fuck
  • Collapsing drenched in sweat after a long, multi-position, summer sex session
  • Laughing after we realized our enthusiastic sex had moved the bed across the floor
  • Laughing when the bed slats worked loose causing the mattress to collapse after enthusiastic sex
  • First time with a black woman, see the wide contrast of our different skin tones
  • Having a woman wrap her legs around me tight as she is having a vaginal orgasm
  • Every. Single. Time. Seeing/feeling/sensing a woman's orgasm, know that I am giving it to her. Every. Single. Time.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably a yoga instructor I fucked so long and hard that I actually gave her a heart arrythmia.

We were fucking and she was snapping off orgasms every few seconds and her fit bit went off warning of her pulse was 200 and I should have backed off but I was curious how high she could go. At around 225 she gave a huge gasp and stopped breathing and her fit bit was showing zero for about 20 seconds when she started breathing again normally. She went to the doctor the next day and was given an EKG and they noticed a change in her heart pattern.

After that, I realized it might be possible to fuck someone to death...

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I fucked a women who would end up being a fairly long term FWB.

My old roommate was dating this girl, they were "swingers" kinda...I guess. I'd say they were trying to be swingers. haha. Anyway, one night a co-worker is his girlfriend came over. She was a few years younger than me, kind of a thicker girl, but it was very obvious she had god tier breasts. She was pretty attractive, but in my mind I was thinking my roommate as gonna get himself a threesome.

We were all watching tv, my roommate and his gf started making out, so I figured that was my cue to leave. I went to the kitchen to grab a drink and was off to bed. As I walked past the couch, the friend grabbed me, pulled my shorts down and started sucking me off. Something clicked in me, and I just decided that on this night, I was going to have the roughest, nastiest sex I could.

This was straight up James Dean kind of fucking, spanking, slapping, intense throat fucking, bobbing her head up and down on my cock, spitting, rough tit fucking, hair pulling, the whole show. The first time I was with a squirter as well, she soaked my bed, I spit her squirt into her face. Hours this lasted. I came on her 3 or 4 times and we finally fell asleep. When we woke up the next morning, we were both bruised, still soaking wet, and she sucked me off to start the day.

For the next maybe 7 years or so, we'd hook up a few times a year if we were single. haha.