your most painful experience?

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was your most painful experience with your penis/vag?

I was a highschool gymnast and I was performing a routine on the
parallel bars. I did a back somersault to dismount, but did not clear to the side far enough so I ended up landing or straddling, rather, right on the bar itself . It hurt like nuts! (pun intended :tongue: ) It actually happened to me twice.

I must say the pommel horse and high bar werent very forgiving either. But being natural and uncut, I've probably been spared a few times :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I met up with a guy over the internet, and he seemed nice enough until our clothes came off. :rolleyes:

However, at that point, he proceeded to start giving me the blowjob from Hell. Imagine, if you will, an industrial pumping device with incredibly sharp teeth; one which doesn't seem to have any kind of controls on it - just an on/off switch. I tried to explain to him the sheer degree of agony involved in what he was doing... but it made no difference whatsoever.

For the next ten days or so, my cock was covered in really intense, dark black/blue bruising. Which is just so amazingly attractive. :eek:

I don't know what became of the guy, but I hope someone sewed his mouth shut.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
once a kid swiped my crotch with a boomerang.
the nerf kind,3 pronger old school ones,

it had a hard plastic core and since we were poor kids
it was missing some of the nerf material...

bwam right in my purple eye.
it actually CUT my pisshole.:redface:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was in bed with a older female who had a little trouble with vaginal lubrication during foreplay. My tounge buried between her thighs, she had a intense orgasm and pulled me up and rolled me over on my back. She proceeded to straddle my cock and when she pushed down with her body she wasn't lubricated enough for penetration and tore my foreskin loose where it is attached to my shaft under the head of my penis. My eyes rolled back in my head but it wasn't from pleasure. I bled like someone had cut a main artery. I did heal just fine from it and everything is normal, but that was a painful experience.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got nicked on the tip of the cockhead by a swift downward chest cut during a saber fencing bout. I've taken my share of blows and whipover hits in saber but this stung stung so badly I dropped my saber and collapsed in a heap on the strip for a few minutes.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the next ten days or so, my cock was covered in really intense, dark black/blue bruising. Which is just so amazingly attractive. :eek:
I've suffered some really bad scraping. Having to be out of action for days makes me not only horny, but mad too. :mad:

My cock is a bit on the thick side, teeth are my number one enemy. For me its best to get to fucking ass as soon as possible.

My most painful accident was playing soccer when I was 12.
I took the ball smashing on the end of my cock and both balls. I went down in an instant. They whole game stopped for ages until I could get off the field, and pretty much all the guys from both teams came over to check on me.

The concern of all the guys was really great, and made a huge difference to how I coped with the whole thing.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think giving birth hurt my vag less that losing my virginity...

You reminded me, when I was pregnant I had this little tiny woman who was a resident give me a pelvic exam. She jammed her entire forearm up to her elbow into my vagina using the exam table as leverage. She then started poking around to feel the baby, my ovaries etc., but because she wasn't very experienced she had a really hard time doing it so she was using her arm and her hand to feel around so that I felt like she was about to pop out through my ass or my abdomen. I thought I was going to die.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
You reminded me, when I was pregnant I had this little tiny woman who was a resident give me a pelvic exam. She jammed her entire forearm up to her elbow into my vagina using the exam table as leverage. She then started poking around to feel the baby, my ovaries etc., but because she wasn't very experienced she had a really hard time doing it so she was using her arm and her hand to feel around so that I felt like she was about to pop out through my ass or my abdomen. I thought I was going to die.

Oh... my god... :eek:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
holy fuck!

urm...is that standard practice there? because the most i ever got was a couple of fingers during labor.

actually, that hurts like hell too, when they're checking dilation.

but first time sex was worse.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Dam girl, you make this sound like what my mate does to his female heffers he keeps :eek:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had Orchitis, inflamation of my left testicle, that sucker swelled up like you wouldn't believe. I had to take a couple days off from work to lay in bed with my legs spread until the medication reduced the swelling. Very painful at the slightest jostling.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh... my god... :eek:

I get queasy thinking about it myself.

holy fuck!

urm...is that standard practice there? because the most i ever got was a couple of fingers during labor.

actually, that hurts like hell too, when they're checking dilation.

but first time sex was worse.

No, it's not standard practice, but she was very tiny and very inexperienced, so her fingers were too short, as was her entire hand. Add to that her bumbling around her forearm in my vagina because she didn't quite know what she was doing and it was awful. I bled for a couple days after this little incident. Though, after her, the rest of my pelvic exams by my real doctor were like a day at the beach.

The first time I had sex didn't hurt me all that much. Of course, it helped that I had been masturbating witn various household objects from the time I was 13.

Dam girl, you make this sound like what my mate does to his female heffers he keeps :eek:

That's exactly what it felt like. I should have let out a big "MOOOOOOOOO" while she was up there.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Holy fuck, snooz - I never had anything like that! I think my biggest underparts ouch was a girl with overlong fingernails being a little rough.

(Though I've had babies, they chose not to use the prescribed exit :rolleyes: )

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, it's not standard practice, but she was very tiny and very inexperienced, so her fingers were too short, as was her entire hand. Add to that her bumbling around her forearm in my vagina because she didn't quite know what she was doing and it was awful. I bled for a couple days after this little incident. Though, after her, the rest of my pelvic exams by my real doctor were like a day at the beach.
my sis thinks it very funny that she had to grab my arm & restrain me from punching the midwife, when i was still groggy & she did an internal after labour.

in your situation i think i would've don'e something rash. :eek:
The first time I had sex didn't hurt me all that much. Of course, it helped that I had been masturbating witn various household objects from the time I was 13.
i had vagismus and an inexperienced partner.

and i was always a clit masturbator, so it was literally virgin territory.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Losing my virginity also hurt more than having a baby, losing my virginity was sort of a sharp very very intense pain that I couldn't have stood if it had gone on longer than a few seconds, however labour's much more gradual and kind of mellow.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Soccer injury here as well! I was a soph in highschool, went up to head the ball against another guy... bounced it nearer the goal...then we fell down in a pile, and the other guy's elbow crashed into my balls, Ouch! I was wearing a jock, but not a cup -- I could never run when wearing a cup. Threw up, passed out. My crotch was generally bruised for a few days, and surprisingly, I was not interested in sex at all, to the consternation of my then-girlfriend, whom I'd been screwing daily for the better part of a year.

Also had my share of really, really bad blowjobs, with more teeth and suction than wet and sloppy. My cock's pretty thick, so you're really got to open wide. Why is it people who give bad head never believe you when you tell them to stop 'cause it hurts? I ended up with a bloody, raw and bruised cock from the worst of those._