Youth Hostel Experiences

oook

Loved Member
Media
I know there's a long post on youth hostels with communal showers. But since that one is now mainly about hostel suggestions, I just wanted to start another post for sharing our experiences. E.g., what kind of show off or interesting view did you have before, how it happened / how you do it (without being too creepy).

oook

Loved Member
Media
I always find the hostel situaiton quite exciting and I don't usually interact with the other guys that much. I usually just wear only boxers in my bed, and if I'm lucky I can see other guys doing the same. But I'm still exploring, maybe there are other things that I could try out?

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you have more chance of getting a guy screwing a chick in the room then having a wank.
I have spent many nights in hostels 2014 to 2019 and only once I heard a guy possibly have a wank 2 nights in a row. Could not be certain.
Remember these days hostels and booking sites annoy you for your reviews on these places. So if you do something wrong or annoy someone trying to make a move good chance they will find out.

Eccles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I last stayed in a hostel, in Tokyo in early 2020. My dorm had five bunks ie. ten beds and a two man shower in a communal bathroom. On arrival you had to strip completely naked and place all clothes in a locker then, with towel, free toiletries and bottled water you followed the staff guy to your allocated bunk. It was very warm and no clothes were needed. After a ‘very friendly’ shower with a Taiwanese guy (Jonny) who had checked in at the same time as me, I got in my bunk and had a great night. There was more showering during the morning before breakfast, plus a lot of soaping of each other.
I’d definitely go back again!

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I last stayed in a hostel, in Tokyo in early 2020. My dorm had five bunks ie. ten beds and a two man shower in a communal bathroom. On arrival you had to strip completely naked and place all clothes in a locker then, with towel, free toiletries and bottled water you followed the staff guy to your allocated bunk. It was very warm and no clothes were needed. After a ‘very friendly’ shower with a Taiwanese guy (Jonny) who had checked in at the same time as me, I got in my bunk and had a great night. There was more showering during the morning before breakfast, plus a lot of soaping of each other.
Some Capsule hotels in Japan still have the communal baths. Heaps of nudity in them.

Thinwrists

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So you must be naked while you're at the hostel? What was the hostel name?

oh la la

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i'm staying at pere tarres in barcelona in a 8 person male dormitory
the first night I went to bed early and in the middle of the night a group arrived in the room and we turned on the light
I pretended to sleep and had my cock sticking out of my boxers
they noticed and had a good laugh
one tried to open my boxers a little and I had an erection and my cock was completely out of my boxers they laughed a lot and they turned off the light and fell asleep quickly and I jerked off afterwards

mfps100

Sexy Member
Media
Tell something more! Were you nude all the time in that hostel? All the other guests too?

Reactions: Boywatch200

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know there's a long post on youth hostels with communal showers. But since that one is now mainly about hostel suggestions, I just wanted to start another post for sharing our experiences. E.g., what kind of show off or interesting view did you have before, how it happened / how you do it (without being too creepy).
I've been in many hostels and it really comes down to how chill your roomates are, whether you're in a mixed dorm or single-sex dorm and also how casual you are. Some guys sleep fully clothed (seen many like this tbh) and some are not modest at all to the point of leaving the dorm and walking through the corridors wearing only underwear to go to the showers.
If there are only guys in the dorm, I personally don't mind to change my clothes in front of them or even sleep naked... I strip right before bed and leave my clothes by the side... so yeah, many roommates have seen me naked specially in the morning.

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my last hostel stay I slept naked during the 4 nights I was there... had a chat one morning with a guy from Belgium while bring fully naked (I had just got out of bed) and he was in his boxers... super casual. The other morning it was only me and a german dude in late morning... I woke up and was standing naked by the lockers drinking water... he woke up, I introduced myself and we even exchanged phones to meet later for drinks. He didn't bother at all that the first think he saw in the morning was my naked butt lol

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my last hostel stay I slept naked during the 4 nights I was there... had a chat one morning with a guy from Belgium while bring fully naked (I had just got out of bed) and he was in his boxers... super casual. The other morning it was only me and a german dude in late morning... I woke up and was standing naked by the lockers drinking water... he woke up, I introduced myself and we even exchanged phones to meet later for drinks. He didn't bother at all that the first think he saw in the morning was my naked butt lol
That chimes with my experiences. When staying in hostels I always try to find male only dorms as nudity is never an issue. I'll be staying in a 3 bedded dorm in Brussels tomorrow night and will sleep naked. In the past I have had perfectly normal conversations while naked with fully clothed guys :) There is an en suite bathroom, which means I can go naked to and from the shower as well.

Eccles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell something more! Were you nude all the time in that hostel? All the other guests too?
I stripped as soon as I arrived. I was given two towels but just carried them into the bunk room then took one with me to take a shower - this is sort of expected because of the strong tradition of hygiene in Japan.
The shower was one large cubicle with two shower heads. The other guy who had just arrived from Taiwan, joined me in there. it was very friendly and we both took turns to soap each other.
There were ten bunks of which about eight were in use that night, but after midnight the young staff guy who had checked two of us in, came in, showered and went to bed. Most guys wore nothing, several masturbating unselfconsciously and Johnny (the guy from Taiwan) came to visit me in my bed, where we played with each other’s cocks. It was a casual, very relaxed atmosphere. I loved it!

oook

Loved Member
Media
That's pretty cool and brave. I'm always worried that other guys would find it offensive or awkward so I've never been fully naked like that in the dorm room before. I want to try it but I'm just not brave enough. I usually just change in front of other guys or sleep in my boxers to kind of show off because it appears more normal.

hotguyjack

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like to show off my body and walk inside the room with my boxer briefs on, also going for a sleep like that without a blanket over me. I like people checking on my body so much. On my last Barcelona trip, I stayed in an 8-bed-room and there were two handsome dudes in their early 20's who were both checking my body in a good interest. In one morning, I took a shower and about to wear my cloths. Everyone was on sleep, except one of the handsome dudes who were peeping at me on his bed like pretending he was on his sleep. Then, I decided to loose my towel around my waist. I was bare naked in front of the dressing mirror in the room. I was touching my chest, abs, legs and butt, like I was checking all my body. Then, I turned around and saw that his hand instantly stopped under the blanket. It was so hot and I achieved my goal while making someone horny. Once I returned the room, they were gone. Wish they could stay one more night for my another show for them.

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's pretty cool and brave. I'm always worried that other guys would find it offensive or awkward so I've never been fully naked like that in the dorm room before. I want to try it but I'm just not brave enough. I usually just change in front of other guys or sleep in my boxers to kind of show off because it appears more normal.
Yeah, like... I wouldn't say brave. It just happens that I sleep naked and at the time I jumped out of bed there were these two dudes up... so we chatted, I was naked... they didn't care. Even traded phone numbers with one of them and we ended up meeting several times over the next days, so he was definitely not offended at all that I introfuced myself to him while being fully naked.
I also don't keep walking around naked... or clearly trying to show off... I just act casual.

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to show off my body and walk inside the room with my boxer briefs on, also going for a sleep like that without a blanket over me. I like people checking on my body so much. On my last Barcelona trip, I stayed in an 8-bed-room and there were two handsome dudes in their early 20's who were both checking my body in a good interest. In one morning, I took a shower and about to wear my cloths. Everyone was on sleep, except one of the handsome dudes who were peeping at me on his bed like pretending he was on his sleep. Then, I decided to loose my towel around my waist. I was bare naked in front of the dressing mirror in the room. I was touching my chest, abs, legs and butt, like I was checking all my body. Then, I turned around and saw that his hand instantly stopped under the blanket. It was so hot and I achieved my goal while making someone horny. Once I returned the room, they were gone. Wish they could stay one more night for my another show for them.
Cool. Sometimes I just wonder how many dudes don't actually like checking other guys out(in briefs or naked)... though they're most times shy or insecure to be naked themselves in front of others...

sergi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I went to a youth hostel (Brighton, UK) I walked into the bathroom and there was a guy at the sink completely naked soaping himself up - I was shocked and a bit embarrassed to have walked in on him. He looked up and said the showers weren't working so this was the only way to get clean. We had a chat and he was so cool about being naked. I guess he must have been from somewhere that speaks German - most of them really don't give a dam who sees them naked in changing rooms, saunas and even public parks - and not just the men. He started to change my ideas about nudity and body shame - I started seeing my body for what it was - perfectly OK and fit for purpose :)

oook

Loved Member
Media
Yeah, like... I wouldn't say brave. It just happens that I sleep naked and at the time I jumped out of bed there were these two dudes up... so we chatted, I was naked... they didn't care. Even traded phone numbers with one of them and we ended up meeting several times over the next days, so he was definitely not offended at all that I introfuced myself to him while being fully naked.
I also don't keep walking around naked... or clearly trying to show off... I just act casual.
I like how casual you guys are about nudity. Maybe most guys are like that but I'm still a bit shy to be explicitly naked in front of others. Part of me finds it exciting but I don't have the courage to do things like you did. I actually talked to some guys during one stay in a hostel about what they think about nudity in the communal shower there. One found it quite strange but another guy was completely cool with it. The guy from Korea said it is normal for guys to shower together in his country but he understood why I might feel shy when we showered together. It was an interesting chat and during that stay he was completely cool about changing in the room, sleeping naked, etc.