Youth Hostel Experiences

Alejito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That’s my experience so far. The key is to be as casual as possible and not make a big deal of it, not overdo it and not make it sexual.
Also agree with party hostels… specially during summer. A lot of guys get drunk and no one gives a s*** if someone’s sleeping naked or not. Once in Nice during peak summer I shared the dorm with some brits who always arrived drunk and two of them slept naked ( saw them waking up and searching for their underwear and getting dressed quickly. Another guy from Norway who I befriended during the trip also slept naked and he seemed to have no problem in going in the buff to the ensuite bathroom.
Exactly. That has literally been my exact experience many times in hostels.

simsalabimm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have never been to an hostel because i'm always worried to not sleep well because of the noises from other people but I would be completely fine to be naked all the time... I've been a bit shy in the past but now i'm not. Going back to the topic, two of my friends told me about their experiences. One was in a mountain refuge in Italy where there was a big room with 20 beds. He told me that it was a mixed room. He couldn't sleep because someone was snoring so loud that he looked like a tractor but, in the pauses between the breathing of the man, he heard a bed squeaking because someone was having sex... there was a bit of moonlight coming from the windows and he saw that a couple male/female was fucking without any concern of other people hearing them... He couldn't see a lot but he enjoyed the sight.... Another story of another friend, he went to Barcelona as a single tourist and stayed in an hostel where the room was configured with 8 beds. There were 4 north-european guys in their twenties that were always naked... he took pictures and made videos of them and I saw that they were super-fit, no body hair beside some light ones in the legs, blond hair (they looked like surfers). The pictures were taken while he was in bed and they were not paying attention to him but he made also a video of one of them during the night while they were sleeping naked. Those young and beardless guys with those huge bodies were so hot. The video was from the bottom of the bed and showed the guy sleeping facing the ceiling with the legs spread open, his balls and dick soft hanging low between them. He was so tall that his huge feet were hanging out of the bed. I'm thinking he was more that 195cm tall for sure since in europe the average lenght of a bed is 190/200cm. That would had been so exciting for me to witness since I like nudeness and i'm a bit of a voyeur but at the same time I think I wouldn't have never be brave enough to make a video so close... he had also the flash on since it was dark, so I think I would had been so scared to do it...

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok
I have never been to an hostel because i'm always worried to not sleep well because of the noises from other people but I would be completely fine to be naked all the time... I've been a bit shy in the past but now i'm not. Going back to the topic, two of my friends told me about their experiences. One was in a mountain refuge in Italy where there was a big room with 20 beds. He told me that it was a mixed room. He couldn't sleep because someone was snoring so loud that he looked like a tractor but, in the pauses between the breathing of the man, he heard a bed squeaking because someone was having sex... there was a bit of moonlight coming from the windows and he saw that a couple male/female was fucking without any concern of other people hearing them... He couldn't see a lot but he enjoyed the sight.... Another story of another friend, he went to Barcelona as a single tourist and stayed in an hostel where the room was configured with 8 beds. There were 4 north-european guys in their twenties that were always naked... he took pictures and made videos of them and I saw that they were super-fit, no body hair beside some light ones in the legs, blond hair (they looked like surfers). The pictures were taken while he was in bed and they were not paying attention to him but he made also a video of one of them during the night while they were sleeping naked. Those young and beardless guys with those huge bodies were so hot. The video was from the bottom of the bed and showed the guy sleeping facing the ceiling with the legs spread open, his balls and dick soft hanging low between them. He was so tall that his huge feet were hanging out of the bed. I'm thinking he was more that 195cm tall for sure since in europe the average lenght of a bed is 190/200cm. That would had been so exciting for me to witness since I like nudeness and i'm a bit of a voyeur but at the same time I think I wouldn't have never be brave enough to make a video so close... he had also the flash on since it was dark, so I think I would had been so scared to do it...
That’s not uncommon in chill hostels - specially if you get laid back roommates (usually guys are way more laid back… specially in Europe or if you’re roommates are all guys). In my experience, nudity when changing/going to the showers or when going to bed/waking up is a no-brainer.
I had a similar experience in Nice once. 6 bed dorm, mixed, though when I was there only guys were in my room (4 british dudes who were friends, myself and a guy from Norway who was also traveling solo so we ended up becoming friends there). First night we got back after drinks and we started stripping down… I casually mentioned to him I sleep nude and he replied back that he used to do that too so he quickly took his undies off. Next morning we woke up at the same time the other roommates were waking up. They all slept in their underwear and they all saw both me and the Norwegian guy getting out of the bed naked. Guess this made some of the other guys more comfortable, so in the second night two of the brits also slept nude. In the early morning (best time since everyone is asleep, but you already have some light coming in) I saw that the norwegian dude was barely covering himself (you could see half of his naked butt).

D

deleted16124871

I'm staying at YHA central in london in an 8 male dorm
I had my dick sticking out of my boxers and several guys came over and saw my dick and laughed when I was pretending to sleep
That is so cool

Mafia357

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting.. many years ago, i went to hostel in italy... i was by myself and shared a large coed bunk room... group of us shared dinner and drinks.. .went to local beach cove and all coed skinny dipped! awesome to hang naked with others... we climbed nude up rock cliff and jumped naked in cove.. then hung out and chatted nude with others.. eventually got dressed after and crashed back at the hostel. in the morning they had coed showers at the hostel, each stall had a curtain but all (men/women) would get nude before going into stall so could see all... what fun to hang nude with all... good times.

simsalabimm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
interesting.. many years ago, i went to hostel in italy... i was by myself and shared a large coed bunk room... group of us shared dinner and drinks.. .went to local beach cove and all coed skinny dipped! awesome to hang naked with others... we climbed nude up rock cliff and jumped naked in cove.. then hung out and chatted nude with others.. eventually got dressed after and crashed back at the hostel. in the morning they had coed showers at the hostel, each stall had a curtain but all (men/women) would get nude before going into stall so could see all... what fun to hang nude with all... good times.
shared women/men showers in Italy? I don't know if you were drunk:D from the previous night and you might have misunderstood but in Italy also the showers of most of the gyms use curnains or doors for privacy even if male and females have different lockers. That looks strange to me. Where were you?

arifrahman1579

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I b
I think you have more chance of getting a guy screwing a chick in the room then having a wank.
I have spent many nights in hostels 2014 to 2019 and only once I heard a guy possibly have a wank 2 nights in a row. Could not be certain.
Remember these days hostels and booking sites annoy you for your reviews on these places. So if you do something wrong or annoy someone trying to make a move good chance they will find out.
I bet it's a long night with less sleep

Reactions: bro94

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I last stayed in a hostel, in Tokyo in early 2020. My dorm had five bunks ie. ten beds and a two man shower in a communal bathroom. On arrival you had to strip completely naked and place all clothes in a locker then, with towel, free toiletries and bottled water you followed the staff guy to your allocated bunk. It was very warm and no clothes were needed. After a ‘very friendly’ shower with a Taiwanese guy (Jonny) who had checked in at the same time as me, I got in my bunk and had a great night. There was more showering during the morning before breakfast, plus a lot of soaping of each other.
I’d definitely go back again!
Where is this.. sounds more like a spa

Reactions: Daddybulls

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do you sleep naked?
I actually do it most of the time... but if there are any girls around I put my undies on, not make them feel unconfortable or anything... I like the male bonding naked... I usually sleep naked at home or wherever I travel... so I also do it in dorms... what about u?

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I last stayed in a hostel, in Tokyo in early 2020. My dorm had five bunks ie. ten beds and a two man shower in a communal bathroom. On arrival you had to strip completely naked and place all clothes in a locker then, with towel, free toiletries and bottled water you followed the staff guy to your allocated bunk. It was very warm and no clothes were needed. After a ‘very friendly’ shower with a Taiwanese guy (Jonny) who had checked in at the same time as me, I got in my bunk and had a great night. There was more showering during the morning before breakfast, plus a lot of soaping of each other.
I’d definitely go back again!
oh.... so you strip completely in the room? I have to try that...

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
i'm staying at pere tarres in barcelona in a 8 person male dormitory
the first night I went to bed early and in the middle of the night a group arrived in the room and we turned on the light
I pretended to sleep and had my cock sticking out of my boxers
they noticed and had a good laugh
one tried to open my boxers a little and I had an erection and my cock was completely out of my boxers they laughed a lot and they turned off the light and fell asleep quickly and I jerked off afterwards
damn... so hot! you should have taken everything off... hehehe any other movements, coz I'm going to Barcelona soon... I might be interested in staying there.. ;) ;)

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
nice
I stripped as soon as I arrived. I was given two towels but just carried them into the bunk room then took one with me to take a shower - this is sort of expected because of the strong tradition of hygiene in Japan.
The shower was one large cubicle with two shower heads. The other guy who had just arrived from Taiwan, joined me in there. it was very friendly and we both took turns to soap each other.
There were ten bunks of which about eight were in use that night, but after midnight the young staff guy who had checked two of us in, came in, showered and went to bed. Most guys wore nothing, several masturbating unselfconsciously and Johnny (the guy from Taiwan) came to visit me in my bed, where we played with each other’s cocks. It was a casual, very relaxed atmosphere. I loved it!
Nice! any photos from the place?

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
me too, I'm a little voyeur...:eyes:

Reactions: simsalabimm

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
On arrival, your clothes are put in your locker, for which you’re given a key, so nobody littered the dorm with their clothes or luggage.
Damn… that’s sounds cool… hehehe kind of a nudist place or it is a regular place with a special concept?