Loved Member
Media

OutsiderV2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I want to be on him.

Love how 99% of his thumbnails fall into one of three catagories - giving head, receiving head, or shooting a load.

I listened to his Q&A. He's such an authentic, sweet dude. And his body is fit as fuck. I haven't found any pics of his full body or skin, but look at his arms and shoulders in these pics. His whole body will have that same tone. He looks like a runner... which will come in handy if he ever passes my eyes. The only way he's getting away is outrunning me. He's perfect.

Attachments

schlange04

Legendary Member
Media
I want to be on him.

Love how 99% of his thumbnails fall into one of three catagories - giving head, receiving head, or shooting a load.

I listened to his Q&A. He's such an authentic, sweet dude. And his body is fit as fuck. I haven't found any pics of his full body or skin, but look at his arms and shoulders in these pics. His whole body will have that same tone. He looks like a runner... which will come in handy if he ever passes my eyes. The only way he's getting away is outrunning me. He's perfect.
Ngl, his thumbnails have given me thoughts about how fun it would be if he was getting dicked down. Pretty face, bet he'd look good sucking on some dick

Reactions: russthewriter59

sidriley47

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
inlo
I want to be on him.

I listened to his Q&A. He's such an authentic, sweet dude. And his body is fit as fuck. I haven't found any pics of his full body or skin, but look at his arms and shoulders in these pics. His whole body will have that same tone. He looks like a runner... which will come in handy if he ever passes my eyes. The only way he's getting away is outrunning me. He's perfect

loooove him, i need him to make an instagram or someone find his private real life one surely that must exist