Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

Can we stop dramaticizing everything? Quit arguing over bullshit nobody cares about, everyone here wants to see some straight male manipulators nudes and y’all are turning it into an issue?! Y’all just want attention, everyone wants dick!!

AMEN!!

What has he shown so far that can't be on Instagram? Guys post thirst trap bulge shots and ass pics on Instagram so...
LOL try posting that on Instagram and see what happens. Also this was his first post! And it’s a very good first one at that! Some OFs don’t even get that far in a year!

He has said he "loves everyone" or something about being a "sapiosexual" or something like that. To me it seems like he's bi/pan because he always comments on hot guys in music videos and stuff, BUT I find all of his reactions to be very... pandering, so he could just be pretending or exaggerating.
He’s 100% baiting. He later said he’s straight and is not into guys. He exaggerates everything. I think he used to be a KPOP reaction but he stopped because those fans exposed him for being fake or something lol

Thanks! I don’t think it’s worth subscribing for now. If he starts posting more explicit pictures I might join. It looks like he shaves his pubes which is a turn off for me. I was hoping to see his hairy pits, pubes, and a hairy ass but we’ll have to wait for those I guess

Reactions: Dbara007
He’s 100% baiting. He later said he’s straight and is not into guys. He exaggerates everything. I think he used to be a KPOP reaction but he stopped because those fans exposed him for being fake or something lol
Yeah that's what I meant by "pandering". I don't mean just queerbaiting but also just like pretending to be so amazed by anything and everything because he knows fans of artists won't watch him if he disagrees with them, so he just acts like everything is so mind blowing. Looking at it that way, I do think he is kind of manipulative which is another reason why I won't pay for his OF. If he's straight and wants to charge people for nudes then that's all good but if he baits the gays to get them to sub then I don't wanna be the sucker that falls for that. But that's probably all straight guys in OF anyway (looking at you Mario)