Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

Do you have it?
Have a sub to him? Oh god no he is out of his gourd charging $13. If you have an OF account you can see text posts from anyone even if not subbed and his says
"Next time I’ll show more.. Depends how bad y’all want it, so you better get this to 1000 likes
Show me how bad you want it.. maybe even message me?" well right now he is at 1200 likes.

I am so sorry that you're being held against your will, and being forced to give somebody $13. I can't think of anybody in history who has gone through something so heinous. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

no, OUR thoughts and prayers are with YOU if you don't manage your finances and prioritize paying 13$ on some random youtuber's nudes just because you are horny and can't wait for them to leak by next week anyway lol yeah for sure i respect and understand if you want to support them but to act like you are any better... girl please

I am so sorry that you're being held against your will, and being forced to give somebody $13. I can't think of anybody in history who has gone through something so heinous. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

my bad i misread your comment i thought the other guy said this

Being rude doesn't make u any better too:D and also there is a difference between 'waiting that something get leaked' and 'begging guys to leak something'o_O you guys really have to calm down a bit:) just wait a few days until someone post something here, on twitter or anywhere else​

Being rude doesn't make u any better too:D and also there is a difference between 'waiting that something get leaked' and 'begging guys to leak something'o_O you guys really have to calm down a bit:) just wait a few days until someone post something here, on twitter or anywhere else​

not begging for anything i could not care less if they don't post it. it's the "i'm better because i'm paying for it" comments that are not appreciated

Guys please share it with us instead of fighting. There are people like me who have money in cash but couldn’t pay online and it will be difficult for me to subscribe to his onlyfans without my parents knowing so please if anyone have something please share it here.