Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

I'm all for supporting people if you can, especially if they're somebody who you respect and is worthy of your support. To imagine the only situation in which somebody can't afford to pay for content is because they're being frivolous and buying too much coffee is absurd though. I guess congratulations are in order for the fact you've never been in a disadvantaged and financially insecure position, doesn't make you better than anyone.
Um, I have been in a disadvantaged and financially insecure position for majority of my life. Always made due with what I had, and still manage to save funds for what I choose to use them on. Don't presume others haven't been in said-situations just because they spent $$ on an OnlyFans, and if someone is disadvantaged, no offense, but surely they shouldn't be spending $13 on coffee, and should be saving it for other, more important requirements in life.

Guys we need to calm down...don’t make any arguments. It’s useless. I just hope someone will show us...someone will for sure...sooner or later

Agreed. We are all here for dick no need to be salty. I apologize for being sarcastic. Honestly I’m sorry.

I don’t think it’s my selfishness. But look. I study at the university that is not that cheap. I need to pay my living, food, books and money for school. Now there is a possibility to see one of my favorite YouTubers naked...what do u expect?

Um, I have been in a disadvantaged and financially insecure position for majority of my life. Always made due with what I had, and still manage to save funds for what I choose to use them on. Don't presume others haven't been in said-situations just because they spent $$ on an OnlyFans, and if someone is disadvantaged, no offense, but surely they shouldn't be spending $13 on coffee, and should be saving it for other, more important requirements in life.
... you're still assuming people have money to spare, and that their spare money is being spent on coffee. Your whole argument against people who can't afford to purchase Nick's content is very poor, that is why I assumed you hadn't been in a disadvantaged position and not because you have the ability to pay for things now. I don't think I will be able to make you see that you're pretty insensitive - so I'm going to just drop it. All the best.

... you're still assuming people have money to spare, and that their spare money is being spent on coffee. Your whole argument against people who can't afford to purchase Nick's content is very poor, that is why I assumed you hadn't been in a disadvantaged position and not because you have the ability to pay for things now. I don't think I will be able to make you see that you're pretty insensitive - so I'm going to just drop it. All the best.
I never stated anything about coffee in the first place; my response was to you being insensitive and implying those of us paying for content have never been in those kind of situations before, and then used what you spoke of in your post in my response.

My choice not to share the media comes from the behaviour of other users in this thread acting in a certain way from the moment he announced his OnlyFans and passing judgment before media was even posted.

I never stated anything about coffee in the first place; my response was to you being insensitive and implying those of us paying for content have never been in those kind of situations before, and then used what you spoke of in your post in my response.

My choice not to share the media comes from the behaviour of other users in this thread acting in a certain way from the moment he announced his OnlyFans and passing judgment before media was even posted.
Right, now you're just outwardly lying. You talked about people wasting $13 on coffee and that must be the reason they can't afford his onlyfans, and maybe they should stop. I never asked you to share his content. I never said those paying for his content haven't been disadvantaged, but you're a fuckknuckle. Girl, bye.

Reactions: eddiediaz
Right, now you're just outwardly lying. You talked about people wasting $13 on coffee and that must be the reason they can't afford his onlyfans, and maybe they should stop. I never asked you to share his content. I never said those paying for his content haven't been disadvantaged, but you're a fuckknuckle. Girl, bye.

I talked about the coffee originally and I apologized.

First: Not a girl. I am a male.
Second: I was not the person to make the first comment regarding coffee, you've had me confused with someone else.
Third: Not lying. Look back at the messages. I never mentioned the word "coffee" until I responded to your response to PearlHarbor (who was the original one to mention the $13 coffee).

So, before you start accusing someone of lying, when they're not, know the facts.

First: Not a girl. I am a male.
Second: I was not the person to make the first comment regarding coffee, you've had me confused with someone else.
Third: Not lying. Look back at the messages. I never mentioned the word "coffee" until I responded to your response to PearlHarbor (who was the original one to mention the $13 coffee).

So, before you start accusing someone of lying, when they're not, know the facts.
My bad for assuming I was talking to the person that I replied to, instead of somebody who inserted themselves into a conversation for no reason whatsoever, who then reiterated the point made originally who then went on to twist words and outwardly lie to no other affect then to pass judgment and condemnation onto those less fortunate.
If somebody can't afford to waste $13 to spend to look at erotica, that's not your business. If somebody who is short of money decides to purchase 3-4 cups of coffee a month, that's not your business. Once again, girl bye (you seem to be inept of thought - so let me inform you girl bye is apart of the zeitgeist and is irrelevant of gender - it's used to dismiss dumb people).

ugh-gif-3536431

I thought we were over this arguing

Reactions: Dark Horse
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5f77476f4849746c4a72446879673d3d2d3435362e313539373235316438323638623432393330383830373833343835382e676966
Aww let me play a sad song on my violin. Let me get my Stradivarius and cry in the corner. Imagine thinking you actually have power over people because you own a nude of Nicholas. Let me gather all the peasants and get on our knees to worship you for having a pic of Nicholas. Oh wait, we should repent and sin for our behaviour in the thread. Please lord Dark Horse, forgive us for we have sinned, AMEN. …. Girl shut the hell up, either share it or don’t. It’s your own decision but get off of your high horse. We’ll see his cock regardless either from you, him or somebody else.

So am I. I’m a survivor for going through that. Thank you for your support ❤️

Your comments really prove how childish you are. Like if you don’t want to share, fine. But don’t be an annoying child about it. Because what you and that other cuck are doing is trying to antagonise people that are asking to share it. Like get over yourselves lol.
Please he already apologised for his comment, let’s just chill, the content is gonna be posted sooner or later