Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

I
You shouldn’t be on this website if you’re under 18
I mean I’m not old enough to have a bank account. I’m 19 and I still rely on my parents if I had to do any online payment. I have used cash my entire life that was my point. I cannot pay for his onlyfans without my parents knowing so I have to rely on this website.

I have to rely on others to pay for content and give it to me for free*
Okay hun.yeah
yeah pretty much the same thing. I have to rely on others to pay for that content and I’m not really trying to be selfish even though it is selfish of me asking for something I didn’t paid.

Reactions: Cludi05
Thanks for everyone posting the pics, but why isn’t posting the videos? Like my country doesn’t allow onlyfans so i can’t subscribe either way, so why is everyone making it this much of a big deal if we simply just ask them to post the video? Should we beg you to post the video? I rlly don’t get it...

so why is everyone making it this much of a big deal if we simply just ask them to post the video? Should we beg you to post the video? I rlly don’t get it...

It might be to due to the attitude of a few entitled posters in this thread.

I personally wouldn't share anything on here I've paid to see, but there are a lot of people who do share so it's bound to end up on here sooner or later. I guess the people who can't/won't pay to see it are gonna have to be patient?

Thanks for everyone posting the pics, but why isn’t posting the videos? Like my country doesn’t allow onlyfans so i can’t subscribe either way, so why is everyone making it this much of a big deal if we simply just ask them to post the video? Should we beg you to post the video? I rlly don’t get it...
Yeah, same here :/

Some of you are truly annoying. Stop antagonising the people that can’t/don’t want to pay for it. Like step off your high horse and either share or shut the fuck up. It’s getting tiresome to see some of y’all behave like this. This thread is about discussing him and sharing his OF content. So either do that or shut up. Because nobody cares wether or not you think the people in this thread “deserve it” like we’re some children that have to show good behaviour in order for us to get rewarded.

Some of you are truly annoying. Stop antagonising the people that can’t/don’t want to pay for it. Like step off your high horse and either share or shut the fuck up. It’s getting tiresome to see some of y’all behave like this. This thread is about discussing him and sharing his OF content. So either do that or shut up. Because nobody cares wether or not you think the people in this thread “deserve it” like we’re some children that have to show good behaviour in order for us to get rewarded.

YES! People need to get off their high horse cause at this rate they’re starting to look like more of a narcissist than the man we all wanna see naked. All we’re here for is to see this naked man!