Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

I'm not gonna do either.
If you paid for his content and do not wanna share it, that’s fine, it doesn’t make you a dick. You don’t owe us anything, it’s YOUR money. What makes you a dick is shaming people who can’t see the videos, for whatever the reasons are. The videos ended up being posted, so you’re looking like a whole clown rn. Your attitude is not cute sis

If you paid for his content and do not wanna share it, that’s fine, it doesn’t make you a dick. You don’t owe us anything, it’s YOUR money. What makes you a dick is shaming people who can’t see the videos, for whatever the reasons are. The videos ended up being posted, so you’re looking like a whole clown rn. Your attitude is not cute sis

This is a fair point - but can you please show me where I shamed the ones who can't pay for his OF?

Are you referring to my post where I said the ones who can't pay will have to be patient and wait for someone to post the video?

Not to hate but in that ass video his skin sounds like sandpaper. It sounds really dry. Like his ass though, I’d love to bury my face and tongue in it.

Reactions: Jusangatsu
Not to hate but in that ass video his skin sounds like sandpaper. It sounds really dry. Like his ass though, I’d love to bury my face and tongue in it.
Maybe his ass or hands need some lotion. Wouldn't mind seeing that in a video ;)

No pubes but still hot. I really hope someone dm’s him on OF and tells him to stop shaving. I wanna see him hairy everywhere
He does have pubes. In the video where he is rubbing his dick in boxers at the end he starts to pull them down and you can clearly see a bush peeking out before the video cuts.

Reactions: Jusangatsu