Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

I figure out how he can be a sociopath and so hungry to the people’s attention.., whatever lol)) Just hope that his onlyfans will be worthy thing . But honestly, his reactions gets me annoying and I think he knows that it won’t last too long because he neither have musical taste nor experimenting with formats.
Why do you have to be so hateful? This is the reason why many guys stop using Onlyfans. If you son't like him why are you even here? He can do whatever he wants to do, if you subscribe and you are not satisfied is your problem. Just let him be + his new in Onlyfans, of course he is not going to have 200 pics in a few days...Be patient.

Instead of complaining why don't you just appreciate the fact that he created an Onlyfans... give him some time. If we support him he will create good content. He is new to this platform so don't expect him to have a lot of content in just a few days...be patient.

Instead of complaining why don't you just appreciate the fact that he created an Onlyfans... give him some time. If we support him he will create good content. He is new to this platform so don't expect him to have a lot of content in just a few days...be patient.
We should thank someone for showing off their private parts for a price of $12.99 a month? What privilege. You act like he’s doing a public service by making an onlyfans. But you know what? I’m eternally grateful for the fact he will make an income out of my donations. I’m living the dream.

The only weird thing he said was that he's "limiting subs" then encouraging people to sub quickly so they don't miss out. That makes no sense from a business stand point and is just a weird marketing tactic to make people thing they'll be locked out.

Hopefully he doesn't continue tactics like that however.

Reactions: minh2304
The only weird thing he said was that he's "limiting subs" then encouraging people to sub quickly so they don't miss out. That makes no sense from a business stand point and is just a weird marketing tactic to make people thing they'll be locked out.

Hopefully he doesn't continue tactics like that however.
It makes a ton of sense if you think about it. Making people think something is limited makes people try to get that thing more than if it's something you can get all the time. It's the same business thing behind girl scout cookies. There is literally no reason they can't sell them all year but they know if they only sell them for about a month or two people are going to buy them because you can't get them the rest of the year. So if he's telling people there is only limited subs per month people who maybe were going to wait because they wanted more content to be released or what not they're going to get the sub now because there's only a "limited amount."

It makes a ton of sense if you think about it. Making people think something is limited makes people try to get that thing more than if it's something you can get all the time. It's the same business thing behind girl scout cookies. There is literally no reason they can't sell them all year but they know if they only sell them for about a month or two people are going to buy them because you can't get them the rest of the year. So if he's telling people there is only limited subs per month people who maybe were going to wait because they wanted more content to be released or what not they're going to get the sub now because there's only a "limited amount."

I agree it makes perfect business sense but for OF that's such a weird thing to do. He already made around $5k from 600 people singing up so if 1,000 more wanted to sign up he's gonna turn that down?

I don't know any creator that limits subs. If anything they run a limited time promo.

I got one of his social anxiety videos as recommended and got curious. Man, it's crazy how people don't realize how manipulative he is. You can clearly tell he made up all that shit up by the pace and facial expressions.

I know this is a big dick and big booba website, but just wanted to throw this here to see if anybody has noticed it. Be careful in real life, guys, people like him are dangerous af lol

I got one of his social anxiety videos as recommended and got curious. Man, it's crazy how people don't realize how manipulative he is. You can clearly tell he made up all that shit up by the pace and facial expressions.

I know this is a big dick and big booba website, but just wanted to throw this here to see if anybody has noticed it. Be careful in real life, guys, people like him are dangerous af lol

Amen bro. But hush, some of his fans here are unapologetic watchdogs to any opinion which goes against the image of their ICON lol

It's the cash grab of the week lol. Like 500 subs to his OF, so much cash... What, like $$12000 sth!?! While not even having any content yet. Wow...
So either we are praising him by next week or he goes down as the next super scammer. We will see. I am curious.

Reactions: minh2304
It's the cash grab of the week lol. Like 500 subs to his OF, so much cash... What, like $$12000 sth!?! While not even having any content yet. Wow...
So either we are praising him by next week or he goes down as the next super scammer. We will see. I am curious.
He actually didn’t hide the number of subscribers on his page like most performers do. Currently he’s at 1.4k subscribers, which is a little over $18,000 (before OF takes their 20% cut anyway).