Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

Not to hate but in that ass video his skin sounds like sandpaper. It sounds really dry. Like his ass though, I’d love to bury my face and tongue in it.
This person right here is why I hate gay pride. We ask for respect and we don’t respect each other also always criticizing others always talking crap about others like. Have you seen yourself in a mirror? Is there a reason why you don’t put your real picture? Insecure right? That’s why he’s hating on everyone just opening his mouth

This person right here is why I hate gay pride. We ask for respect and we don’t respect each other also always criticizing others always talking crap about others like. Have you seen yourself in a mirror? Is there a reason why you don’t put your real picture? Insecure right? That’s why he’s hating on everyone just opening his mouth
bro just take a deep breath all he said was his skin sounded dry

If you hate gay pride, then you hate gay pride. We don't need your explanation bro

Reactions: minh2304 and funnn
Uh, what does some random talking about somebody having dry skin have to do with “gay pride”?

What folks need to realize is that the self-hating queens and the kiss-ass queens and the “pick me” queens are just as problematic and tiresome as the bitchy, hyper-critical queens. While “gays” and “queers” and whatever’s are just as shitty and individualistic as everyone else is.