Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

His dirty talking refers to gays. I didn't heard him saying anything related to women's thing
I mean 99% of people subbed to his OF are men so wouldn't make much sense to reference women in his dirty talk.

This person right here is why I hate gay pride. We ask for respect and we don’t respect each other also always criticizing others always talking crap about others like. Have you seen yourself in a mirror? Is there a reason why you don’t put your real picture? Insecure right? That’s why he’s hating on everyone just opening his mouth
You sound very upset right now.

Reactions: funnn
What you mean average? He looks big maybe you’re a size queen and can’t feel it anymore.
Actually I only had sex with one guy who’s average and had the time of my life. I don’t really see myself as a “size queen”. Me saying his dick is average is not me putting him down. MOST guys have average dicks, people like you just like to act as if big dicks are a common thing. Honey, it’s not. His dick is average, nothing wrong with that.

He said he is sapiosexual in Q&A video but after that he said he's straight in Lil Nas X reaction video. So I'm confused. However I love his nipples when he shows them in the Lana Del Rey's lust for life reaction video.

Reactions: RavenRoth
He said he is sapiosexual in Q&A video but after that he said he's straight in Lil Nas X reaction video. So I'm confused. However I love his nipples when he shows them in the Lana Del Rey's lust for life reaction video.
I think he is just straight but sapiosexual just sounds more sophisticated and maybe it was just a way of making us think he is bi

Reactions: RavenRoth
Ikr, but why didn't he just confess he's straight? To get more gay fans?
It's obviously to attract more gay fans. He's dirty talking is more on gay thing while jerking-off alone. Whether he says he is a sapiosexual or bi, definetely he'll do a collaboration with both men or women base on his sexual preference.

There’s a lot of folks who feel as if they can embrace “straight” or “gay” identities because sexuality is a spectrum and because of their overall preferences or lifestyles. I do get it to some degree. I’d guess that at least 30% of people are in the spectrum. “Sexuality” is a very individual thing. There can be dimensions, fluidity and/or contradictions. The gender, romantic, sexual, affection, emotional investment, relationship commitment spectrum is wide and varied. On the other hand, there are many people who use identities and/or presented behaviors to build personas, to protect their egos, to shied themselves from hate or judgement, to get money, to get attention, to fit in with the folks they want to fit in with, to manipulate others, etc. All of this stuff is why I stopped putting a high premium on the identity structure.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Nick is in the “queer spectrum” spectrum in whatever ways and to whatever degree but also is someone who uses identities and presented behaviors to get a certain type of attention, to shield his ego, to build his image, to make money, etc. No matter his dimensions, he does give off some creepster/a bit off his rock/will do and say anything for validation and attention and money vibes. So, it’s almost not a topic worth discussing with him.