Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

We should thank someone for showing off their private parts for a price of $12.99 a month? What privilege. You act like he’s doing a public service by making an onlyfans. But you know what? I’m eternally grateful for the fact he will make an income out of my donations. I’m living the dream.
I am so sorry that you're being held against your will, and being forced to give somebody $13. I can't think of anybody in history who has gone through something so heinous. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Same, no hate but I don’t understand why people that are paying are commenting here lol

well I created this thread before he started OF so…. No hate but go without coffee or something to get your $13

well I created this thread before he started OF so…. No hate but go without coffee or something to get your $13
I'm all for supporting people if you can, especially if they're somebody who you respect and is worthy of your support. To imagine the only situation in which somebody can't afford to pay for content is because they're being frivolous and buying too much coffee is absurd though. I guess congratulations are in order for the fact you've never been in a disadvantaged and financially insecure position, doesn't make you better than anyone.

It’s funny how he supports Nicolas, even though Nicolas hates selfish people
It's OUR money for HIS content, which realistically, shouldn't be shared off of OnlyFans, and given the nasty behaviour in this thread before content was even shared, this is karma on THEM, not US for spending OUR money on what WE want to spend it on.

Reactions: minh2304
It’s funny how he supports Nicolas, even though Nicolas hates selfish people

I don’t think I’m being selfish. If I would share then he might close the page. I created this to see if he had anything out there that wasn’t OF because he didn’t have it at the time.