Photos & Videos Yummyzine

We honestly couldn't cope with the shear volume of people wanting to sign up for whatsapp - we could only add people into groups of 250 to send out group messages - if anyone knows how to do this more effectively - do email us in the office shop@yummyzine.com.

The app is nearly there, Apple has been a bit tricky on a few things but we are now in the final stages of approval - then it will be launched x
Still daydreaming you'll bring back Pietro Boselli on your next issues

Wow - huge thanks to everyone here in the forum who recommended we shoot Ignacio Ondategui. we asked Ignacio to meet Bartek Szmigulski in Tenerife for some winter sun, ideal for a Yummy Issue 6 shoot.

Here is the cover... you are seeing this just before everyone else, so please keep it to yourself.... until 6 pm - when we will email to our community and then tweet to all.

The website - I will update the over the next 24 hrs.

http://yummy.men/issuesix

plus as a forum thank you for being so amazing - here is a code for 10% off your copy of Yummy Six*, just click the link and the discount will be applied when you check out.
https://yummy.men/forum10

*code only applied when buying Yummy six, not available on subscriptions, or bundles with existing savings included.

View attachment 86952591
thx, did he go full frontal?

Reactions: kev2001
In the website it says the magazine has two covers, I love Ignacio but he has been in Yummy already and Leonardo is brand new so I would love to purchase his cover, how can I select it @Yummy Magazine? Also will we have more of David Bodas in the magazine? It is not very clear who are the models that are going to be in there...

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 12.41.04.png

great news for the app,
for whatsapp u can send 800 msgs per day in groups of 400. or get “bulk” message sender apps like infobip to send more than 800

I've been on WhatsApp groups of well over 250 people
Gonna check with admin how did they do it .....

In the website it says the magazine has two covers, I love Ignacio but he has been in Yummy already and Leonardo is brand new so I would love to purchase his cover, how can I select it @Yummy Magazine? Also will we have more of David Bodas in the magazine? It is not very clear who are the models that are going to be in there...

View attachment 86993261

When was he in it before? I don’t remember that.

When was he in it before? I don’t remember that.
He was in the first yummy, also shot by Smiggi and probably he will not be full frontal in this one either so a bit more of the same, not very new. Plus he has very controversial views and follows lots of conspiracy theories etc. Gorgeous guy on the outside though!

Did they ever send out an unwrapped for Sebastian Wahlers? It was teased earlier in the week but then I never received it. Curious if I missed it for some reason or if it was never sent for anyone who knows. Thanks!
I don't think they did, they must have forgot! But by looking at their website and the fact they are not organised, I am not sure in which magazine that model Sebastian will be in

He was in the first yummy, also shot by Smiggi and probably he will not be full frontal in this one either so a bit more of the same, not very new. Plus he has very controversial views and follows lots of conspiracy theories etc. Gorgeous guy on the outside though!
I agree @Yummy Magazine , you have so many interesting models, you could have chosen David Bodas, Tommaso Cataldi or someone that has never been in the magazine before to cover alongside with Leonardo. Most important maybe someone that represents our community better...

Wow - huge thanks to everyone here in the forum who recommended we shoot Ignacio Ondategui. we asked Ignacio to meet Bartek Szmigulski in Tenerife for some winter sun, ideal for a Yummy Issue 6 shoot.

Here is the cover... you are seeing this just before everyone else, so please keep it to yourself.... until 6 pm - when we will email to our community and then tweet to all.

The website - I will update the over the next 24 hrs.

http://yummy.men/issuesix

plus as a forum thank you for being so amazing - here is a code for 10% off your copy of Yummy Six*, just click the link and the discount will be applied when you check out.
https://yummy.men/forum10

*code only applied when buying Yummy six, not available on subscriptions, or bundles with existing savings included.

View attachment 86952591
Thank you guys!! I'm so glad ignacio's back cause there wasn't enough of him the last time!! :sob: that ass lord have mercy :emoji_pray:

If Ignacio does not go full frontal, he does not deserve to be on the cover! Only full frontal guys does deserve cover exposure. I do not understand why they did not decide to put Tommaso Cataldi on the cover, he's so hot!

I 100% agree, mostly because he was on the mag already. Giorgio was in Yummy 3 and Yummy 5 and he went full frontal in both and he didn't get the cover in Yummy 5. Why does this guy gets the cover if not going frontal TWICE? Don't get me wrong, he is a great ad to the magazine but there are far better models inside that could be chosen. Anyway its just a magazine anyways...

Great, another straight man. And not even one of the best models from this issue. It was so exciting to see a gay man like Leonardo be the cover model. This second cover is so unnecessary, and we can already tell he won’t he frontal either. : unamused:
You are so right. They have AMAZING models on this issue that have never been featured before and they confirmed that they will be frontal:

David Bodas, Killian, Caston Granger, Tanguy, Tommaso, Sean Michael etc and actually other gay models.

I think basically they really need to give Smiggi a cover as this was the only guy he didn't shot on a white background and black and white which was extremely lazy and boring, he could have done so much better while the others were all more colorfull and in diverse locations. I even bet this guy will be the front cover and Leonardo will go the back cover but I hope not and I hope I'm able to purchase Leonardo as a front cover. This issue is so far really good @Yummy Magazine please make it really perfect and don't disappoint.

Reactions: kev2001