Photos & Videos Yummyzine

I am glad they have Ignacio back again, finally back on track like Elliot Meeten's first cover, a proper high fashion model, a real model
Smiggi's photos are hit-and-miss, he is a photographer, not a creative director, art director or stylist.

Reactions: kev2001 and holly7
I am glad they have Ignacio back again, finally back on track like Elliot Meeten's first cover, a proper high fashion model, a real model
Smiggi's photos are hit-and-miss, he is a photographer, not a creative director, art director or stylist.
I'm also glad they got Ignacio back and he looks like a great add to the magazine and he is absolutely gorgerous, but there are more models that are actually new to the magazine that could also be a cover and please he is not a high fashion model, there are better models inside the same magazine like Tommaso Cataldi that has been a working model for years and very well known in Italy.

Ignacio is more of a body model. he has done stuff for Mens Health, but that is what also bodybuilders do and then everything else greater he has done was inside the same brand as yummy: Man About Town, a few Ron dorff undewear pictures, some minor brands and that was it, you don't really see him doing high fashion like Parker Van Noord, Kit Buttler, Alton Mason, Jordan Barrett, Fernando Lindez, Jon Kortajarena, Lucky Blue Smith, Simon Nessman, Sean O'Pry etc etc

I guess the point here is that they never ever get someone that represents more the community they are selling the magazine too and they were doing that right with Leonardo. Last issue they had Owen Lindberg as a cover, which is the worst homophobic and gay baiting guy on the planet, then they tried to make it better with some straight dudes and now when they found a non white gay model that is very new in the industry but it has been kinda growing, they just present us with another Owen type of guy in the sense that this guy (I don't know if you follow him) basically embraces all the worse conspiracy theories and is not the best ally of lgbtqi + people.

Yes 100% of him in the magazine though, he is def one of the hottest models there but sometimes the outside is not all that matters. Unlike Smiggi that is just a simple photographer and can afford his hits and misses, @Yummy Magazine should def know better.

I'm also glad they got Ignacio back and he looks like a great add to the magazine and he is absolutely gorgerous, but there are more models that are actually new to the magazine that could also be a cover and please he is not a high fashion model, there are better models inside the same magazine like Tommaso Cataldi that has been a working model for years and very well known in Italy.

Ignacio is more of a body model. he has done stuff for Mens Health, but that is what also bodybuilders do and then everything else greater he has done was inside the same brand as yummy: Man About Town, a few Ron dorff undewear pictures, some minor brands and that was it, you don't really see him doing high fashion like Parker Van Noord, Kit Buttler, Alton Mason, Jordan Barrett, Fernando Lindez, Jon Kortajarena, Lucky Blue Smith, Simon Nessman, Sean O'Pry etc etc

I guess the point here is that they never ever get someone that represents more the community they are selling the magazine too and they were doing that right with Leonardo. Last issue they had Owen Lindberg as a cover, which is the worst homophobic and gay baiting guy on the planet, then they tried to make it better with some straight dudes and now when they found a non white gay model that is very new in the industry but it has been kinda growing, they just present us with another Owen type of guy in the sense that this guy (I don't know if you follow him) basically embraces all the worse conspiracy theories and is not the best ally of lgbtqi + people.

Yes 100% of him in the magazine though, he is def one of the hottest models there but sometimes the outside is not all that matters. Unlike Smiggi that is just a simple photographer and can afford his hits and misses, @Yummy Magazine should def know better.
print a photo of your choosing and then paste it on the front cover of the magazine :heart: problem solved

If Ignacio does not go full frontal, he does not deserve to be on the cover! Only full frontal guys does deserve cover exposure. I do not understand why they did not decide to put Tommaso Cataldi on the cover, he's so hot!

@Yummy Magazine: It is important that you take your fans' comments into account. Without fans, there is no magazine.

I think that Smiggi has more credit in yummy magazine that he should have. He has shot impressive models but I think not because he is talented but just because he has the big machine supporting him. Maybe next time we could see less of him and more of other talented photographers in your main issue @Yummy Magazine ?

Reactions: kev2001