Photos & Videos Yummyzine

Not that anyone asked, but I LOVE B&W nudes :emoji_shrug:
I also have no issue with B&W. And since we're now apparently demanding they take "into account the wishes of theirs fans", I guess we'll need to have both B&W and color. Problem solved. :cool:

I also have no issue with B&W. And since we're now apparently demanding they take "into account the wishes of theirs fans", I guess we'll need to have both B&W and color. Problem solved. :cool:
Add me to the list of black and white fans, but I like color as well.

The whole, oh I will strategically place my leg/the table here so you don't see my penis is so cringe. Nudity is not shameful and the guys in the magazine should be naked and proud, not hiding. The nude male form is gorgeous.
And I think the photos and the way they are edited don't have a lot of quality. I believe maybe some other photographer would do something more exciting because he is a good model, even if he was in Yummy 1 already. There were also better options for a cover...

And I think the photos and the way they are edited don't have a lot of quality. I believe maybe some other photographer would do something more exciting because he is a good model, even if he was in Yummy 1 already. There were also better options for a cover...
I totally agree, there were much better other options for the cover.
Models who do not like to go full frontal, do not deserve to be on the cover.

It takes courage to take full frontal photo shoots with erections - especially for new models who just started their career
They just removed the images that were posted. They ask specifically in this emails to not share them outside. They locked the thread one time because of this...