Photos & Videos Yummyzine

I am really looking forward for Tommaso Cataldi, he is the epitome of masculinity and all his Italian attitude, so hot!
I share your opinion.

I do not understand why @Yummy Magazine promoted him only once. Totally incomprehensible they prefer to put a model on the cover, that does not have the balls to show everything, whil Tommaso Cataldi has everything. It seems @Yummy Magazine does want to listen to the needs and requests of fans. They act like: "We know it better". Without customers and fans, no magazine, let's be clear about that.

Patiently waiting for EGE KARABENLI. If you guys saw the previews, that man's got a long dick! I think he also got a semi-erection for the shoot.

I couldnt see the previews of Ege, guess I subscribed somehow late and missed the subscriber e-mail. Can you share the previews if you have please? Thanks :)

Reactions: esper5
I share your opinion.

I do not understand why @Yummy Magazine promoted him only once. Totally incomprehensible they prefer to put a model on the cover, that does not have the balls to show everything, whil Tommaso Cataldi has everything. It seems @Yummy Magazine does want to listen to the needs and requests of fans. They act like: "We know it better". Without customers and fans, no magazine, let's be clear about that.
Many people thought this model that did not go frontal was great to be in the magazine but not as a cover as this issue has stronger models that did go frontal. I think it was only because their need to constantly please the photographer that shoots their other magazines even if there is better talent.

I couldnt see the previews of Ege, guess I subscribed somehow late and missed the subscriber e-mail. Can you share the previews if you have please? Thanks :)
I share what the are always writing on the emails instead so you can understand that if we share anything, this thread can be locked again and deleted for good.

Attachments