Photos & Videos Yummyzine

kowalski

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why there is still no post about aaron owen? Is he watching this thread or something?
Apparently Aaron's team, as well as Paul Ferrari's team, are monitoring. According to some members in their threads, pictures were posted but the teams filed complaints. Pictures got removed and members got warning.

I took a few 'Beach Boys' pictures of Giorgio Ramondetta from the Yummy website and posted in his thread. But someone must have alerted the photographer because Sasha filed a complaint. The pictures were removed and I received a warning myself plus losing some points. After I got my warning, someone else posted the same pictures and the pictures somehow stayed. So in addition to the model's team, there are snitches who just love policing this place or prefer posting the pictures by themselves. After what happened, I am definitely no longer interested in posting any Yummy photos even when I find anything.

So I would not held high hope in seeing much of the content (inside the magazine) being shared, like the old days when Yummy first came out. LPSG is too well known to the model's teams. I think the OF models are perhaps less bothered by the 'leaked' so most of the pictures posted are for those models.

Jupiter Street

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Surely there will be a way to share. I guess we just need to be discreet. Don't worry we will get those pics, by hook or by crook.

I mean the Warwick vids were guarded intensely but were virtually leaked (took some time). And of course the much coveted PPV vids of our uber hot but talentless OF models who are now gracing the mag's pages so surely there there is hope:emoji_thumbsup: