Excelsus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Back when this thread was started he didn't have that. He added it bcs ppl kept pointing it out
No, it was there the whole time. I even pointed it out in this thread on June 24th, three days after the thread started. Just scroll up.

xplay28

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bro damn it's clearly fake he never show his the dick where's connected to his body and i did show him a video for someone using same rubber dick same details he blocked me

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bro damn it's clearly fake he never show his the dick where's connected to his body and i did show him a video for someone using same rubber dick same details he blocked me

He blocks loads of people as soon as they question it, you can see this by looking at the hidden tweets.. Absolutly the mans a full nut case... But whats more worring that allot think its for real.... And pay him for.

PeaceLoveAndQuiet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A really big clue that it is prosthetic, fake dick, is that he never shows his entire crotch in his videos, thus preventing his viewers from seeing how it is attached to his real dick.

It's so weird that some guys get a "kick" out of trying to fool people about their cock size.

A/B
He isn't trying to fool anyone. He is a fantasy creator, his bio has always said it. But he gets mad when people say it's fake over and over because they mess up the fantasy and they act like it isn't obvious

PeaceLoveAndQuiet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He blocks loads of people as soon as they question it, you can see this by looking at the hidden tweets.. Absolutly the mans a full nut case... But whats more worring that allot think its for real.... And pay him for.
Because he is a fantasy creator. Its like going to a magic show and constantly telling the magician that what they are doing isn't real magic. Yea we know that, but we still like it and people telling them it isn't real isn't doing anything except ruining the fun. He seems to get upset that people keep spamming him saying it's fake, not at the fact that they know it's fake, he always says that if people don't like it they can go somewhere else, which i agree with.

• Haha
Reactions: Danfeldman