Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
People are usually way smarter than you all seem to think and I'm sure 90% of his fans know it isn't actually real but play along like it is because that's LITERALLY what the whole point of a fantasy is.

Just like oh so many threads on this site...

PecsDickAss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So does he put it on like a pair of underwear and strap it around the waist or....???
Something that heavy looks like it would need backpack straps to keep it in place. I mean, I have absolutely no idea, so I'm hoping someone here does
As others have pointed out, it's a prosthetic. It's not that big, and he goes out just fine.

This isn't to say I hate the dude's content or anything. I think the fantasy is hot

Kida LeBeau

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As others have pointed out, it's a prosthetic. It's not that big, and he goes out just fine.

This isn't to say I hate the dude's content or anything. I think the fantasy is hot
Sorry, I should have explained - I understand it's a prosthetic - what I don't understand is how he keeps it on.

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

minmebz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol. I find it so confusing that people legit think its real??? Noone has ever been able to say what "surgery" he has had. If a dick like that was possible through surgery you'd see a lot of guys walking around with a third leg.

PecsDickAss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol. I find it so confusing that people legit think its real??? Noone has ever been able to say what "surgery" he has had. If a dick like that was possible through surgery you'd see a lot of guys walking around with a third leg.
Not to mention, if a surgery like that was possible, there would be a huge development on phalloplasties