IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No way people can believe this shit
I'm 50/50 on whether some people in his comments are just dumb or really committed to the fantasy. and dont get me wrong, the fantasy is hot, but I have no clue how anyone could believe its real.

MiBinx

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Welp, I’m surprised (but not surprised at the same time) he’s actually found someone that’s willing to get fucked by him, but when I say that shit looked so uncomfortable to watch. He barely put a quarter of his prosthetic dick in and it looks like it hurts.

PecsDickAss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welp, I’m surprised (but not surprised at the same time) he’s actually found someone that’s willing to get fucked by him, but when I say that shit looked so uncomfortable to watch. He barely put a quarter of his prosthetic dick in and it looks like it hurts.
Source?

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check his twitter.
He needs to fuck an experienced fisting bottom, they'd take his toy no problem.

Reactions: MiBinx and Nsaria05

Nsaria05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's a sex doll. I've never seen skin that looked quite like that, and in one of the clips the leg is at a really weird angle with zero support.

Reactions: Kida LeBeau