A question for the ladies with large breasts.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi @Tight_N_Juicy , yeah I get oggled all the time, it used to really upset me when I was younger, like at high school I'd get teased and groped. Pervy ass teachers staring at me all lesson etc, I guess as I got older I learned to love my boobs really. they do bring a lot of unwanted attention but I guess that's something that ain't gonna change and I'm now big enough and strong enough to give someone a good dressing down if they over step the mark, I have noticed I've caused a few fights between couples when the guys women have caught them staring Pmsl that can be funny. being as big as mine is also a curse in a way, obviously they're damn heavy so good bras are a must and the more comfortable ones don't look all that pretty, like a very deep band and very wide straps. if I want to dress nice which I do, I have to buy stuff way too big then alter it to bring the waist in. One dress I wanted didn't go big enough so I had to buy 2 and use one as a donor to bring the chest out Lol, I'm actually a qualified dress maker so I got the skills but lucky I guess that I can do it.
I do like to dress up sexy when me and my husband go out and it does get all the guys drooling Lol, we're a very highly sexed couple to be honest and I will admit I or both of us get little kicks out of the attention they bring and sometimes even tease a few people Lol.

Reactions: 523463

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@nailz... You say you never understand women who have 2/3 of their chest visible and get upset when they get ogled...

Having something sexy on isn't an invitation for behavior that makes someone uncomfortable. You remember your friend's wedding story? How that guy wouldn't leave you the fuck alone? Maybe he wouldn't have acted that way if he didn't find your dress particularly flattering, ya know?

I disagree.
Of course wearing something sexy isn't an invitation for inappropriate advances or sexual harassment, but I should expect an amount of male attention proportionate to how sexy I dress and how much of my body I'm revealing. I'm not trying to justify piggish male behavior, but if I make the the decision to go out like this with my boobs literally in everyone's face then I shouldn't be scandalized if men are staring at me :rolleyes:
b24aa0eae5ae238acf7e56179a02cfe7.jpg
61f696671c2759264d3670298670616a.jpg
nintchdbpict000340358627-e1500624649448.jpg

At some point people need to take some responsibility for their actions ;)

I can turn it around the other way too. From time to time I wear particularly short shorts. I live in the middle of a hot as fuck land of sand and cacti. Sometimes I just want to be half naked because fuck man, it's hot!! It's not an invitation for men to stare, and I mean Stare at my legs/ass. I'm just trying to be comfortable.

I wear short cheeky shorts, sometimes even a thong (on the beach) in summer. I feel it would be totally hypocritical of me to act all indignified if I get more stares since I'm the one that chose to wear something overtly sexy and put my ass on display. I could always choose to wear something a little more modest (there are many other options just as cool and comfortable).

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
To each their own ladies, all I'm asking is that you don't speak on behalf of *all ladies who show their cleavage/legs in this way.

I myself don't like it when guys Stare. I just don't. I don't mind being checked out, even a respectful compliment. What I'm not comfortable with is people literally tripping over themselves and ogling for prolonged periods.

Like I said, of there are ladies who enjoy it, that's their thing and more power to them. My issue was that this guy was trying to say that * most busty women appreciate this kind of behavior. He isn't most busty women. None of us are.

The whole point: don't *stare at people. Don't talk to people's body parts. Don't get distracted in traffic over a pair of fuckin tits. In fact, quite a few people don't like the creeper stare.

I'm not talking about getting a lil more attention. I'm not talking about getting hit on a bit more. I'm talking about not being able to go out without feeling uncomfortable about all the eyes on you when you're honestly *not trying to show off. And even if you *are trying to show off.. that doesn't mean you're trying to get prolonged stares, to be talked *at, not talked *to.

Just to clarify.

Reactions: 693987

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Also great for getting drinks bought me Lol

Hey, that's a perk for your perks, eh? :p

I myself don't accept drinks, I politely return them. I also don't go to the bar, not much of a social drinker here lol... But yeah. To each their own :sun:

Reactions: Holly Doors

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Free drinks ain't free. In most men's eyes paid for drinks equal paid for invite/attention. Given becomes obligating. Always turn em down. Or, give the drink to the boy.

I've been told I'm stuck up for not accepting drinks. I gives no fucks. I always return them/turn down the offer politely. If that's not enough for them it's not my problem.

No one has ever attempted to buy/send over a drink when my guy is around. When I'm with him I basically become a ghost to other men. It's pretty awesome. It's not the same in reverse though, he gets flirted with in front of me sometimes. We always giggle about it together after the fact, because no one has ever been rude about it or anything. It's just funny cuz, I'm like, right there lol.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Blah blah blah, mansplain, acting like anecdotes means most of a demographic, mansplain, blah blah, I think I know better than you women, whine about censorship, blah blah, I'll act like I know details about the people who responded (like their ages etc) even though I haven't the faintest fucking clue, blah blah, mansplain.

Blah blah, mansplain, I'll keep acting like I know details about the people who responded even though I haven't the faintest fucking clue, blah blah, mansplain, I have no idea what or who their friends/past relationships/etc are like, blah blah I have zero idea what kinds of conversations they've had but I will act like I know everything, blah.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Blah blah, mansplain, I'll keep acting like I know details about the people who responded even though I haven't the faintest fucking clue, blah blah, mansplain, I have no idea what or who their friends/past relationships/etc are like, blah blah I have zero idea what kinds of conversations they've had but I will act like I know everything, blah.

Apparently fuck-face doesn't understand that the women in his life who have told them of their appreciation of the extra attention DO NOT represent the majority of women with large breasts, even the ones who show off a bit with their clothing choices.

I figured he'd just double down on his nonsense but there are others reading. Perhaps they got something out of the conversation.

Thank you to all the ladies who participated/post in the future. I appreciate it.

Reactions: 693987

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As an older woman, I’ve reached the point where men don’t talk to my breasts anymore. Do I miss it? Nope. I was always annoyed by it. I couldn’t hide them then, and I can’t hide them now. But older men aren’t as rude or obvious about it (if they are looking) and I’m beyond the young man’s interest (mostly).

I have freakin’ footballs in my bra, but I’ve become accustomed to it. I’ve talked a lot about the problems with big breasts - and there are a lot. I neither hide, nor exhibit them. Those free drinks? Like Ms Lee states, they aren’t truly free. Putting up with male harassment for the rest of the evening is NOT worth a watered down cosmo. There are a helluva a lot more downsides. Still, I’ll keep them.

So we have a few giggly girls loving throwing their boobs in a guy’s face, using them to manipulate and think it empowers them. It does not. We have some men who speak to a handful of women and think they understand the relationship a woman has with her breasts. It does not. It is so complex that most of us don’t even understand it ourselves - the mixture of functionality, sexuality, identity, effort and maintenance. These are issues we may not address until we are in a position where we may lose them.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not trying to justify piggish male behavior...
At some point people need to take some responsibility for their actions ;)

Funny, I go to the beach stark naked, no cheeky shorts, no thong. You ARE justifying piggish behavior. My mother and her mother taught me that staring is incredibly rude. A glance, they said, was enough,and they were right. You sound like an Islamic extremist. The Koran describes the beauty of a woman as being so irresistible to men that women must be obscured from head to toe to protect men from temptation. Responsibility for their actions?! MEN are responsible for the actions of men. There are no excuses. None.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe I should have added that when I accept drinks off of guys (who are obviously after my attention) they ar'nt just random blokes that are trying to get into my knickers, they're guys that drink regularly in places I go to. Some are single, some are not, whatever the case they know I'm married and who I'm married to, I'm fully aware that they're buying my attention so to speak but they also know that it's not going to get them anywhere sexualy. I'm more than able to afford all the drinks I want, it's just part of my character and maybe it's just a British thing that an attractive woman can be in the company of an acquaintance while harmlessly flirting and having some cheeky conversation over a few drinks! As I said these are not random guys, we live in a fairly small community probably compared to a lot of people. :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's not a British thing. There are different people everywhere. I don't even travel... But yeah.

There are are a few ladies I run into at work regularly who tell stories of going to the bar weekly to flirt with college guys and get free drinks. It's their thing. They know they're taking money to give those guys more attention, from time to time who knows, maybe someone ends up hooking up. No judgement. They know the risks, they know some guys will Expect certain things. They're grown women and that's their decision.

As for the men who are buying these drinks for these women, as long as they don't get angry and hold a grudge when they spend their money and don't get to have sex with the person they were trying to hook up with I really don't care. They should be aware as well that not everyone who accepts drinks is going to immediately say "ok you bought be alcoholic beverages, here are my genitals.. do as you please". In fact, I'd say that's likely on the rare side.

Personally I turn down anything I didn't order for myself. Even if a guy just offers to buy one for me, I politely decline.

Like I said @Holly Doors , to each their own.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My mother told me nothing is free. She sent me to a laundromat to wash bedspreads that wouldn't fit in our washer and dryer. The fellow running it gave me back the money I spent on the washing, and made the dryers run free when I approached him to make change for the dryers. My mother grilled me for an eternity on what else he said and did, and finally sent me back to give him the money she'd sent with me. The next time the linens had to go out, she sent me to a different establishment. At the time, it seemed harmless. He made no advances, uttered no innuendo, and I don't think he leered at me or anything. Thinking back though, it is kind of weird, and I'd make the same call my mother did. She insisted that nothing comes free, especially from strangers. She reminded me that I was taught to ask her permission to accept anything from anyone. To this day, when offered anything, I ask myself if my mother would let me have it. Funny how some things stick.

Please don't think I'm having a dig at anyone with my following comment. This is just what I have observed, or how I have interpreted what I have observed.
Some men will happily ogle, leer at, and drool over any large breasts. They seem to look at the breasts completely separately from the rest of the woman a lot of the time; often she may as well not exist for all they care. Some (mostly younger) women genuinely feel that their breasts are their best feature or only attractive feature which is why they have them on display. We all have various features that are considered attractive or unattractive, so power to them if they want to make the most of what they've got. I think though that the kind of attention that large breasts get can be really dehumanising, and some of the comments I've heard from men on the subject have been pretty harsh. The ogling, leering and drooling is generally not accompanied by a great deal of respect.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah that's cool @Tight_N_Juicy , I'm just the outgoing chatty type that likes having a flirty giggle from time to time, I like to think I'm streetwise enough not to get in trouble and I think the way I hold myself and my conversation lays down the line right from the beginning when on the town :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am guilty of drinking up all the free liquor I can handle, and I've never felt guilty for not paying it back. Thank you for the drink; you have paid the price of admission to look and talk. In the Ellie Value System alcohol does not have the same monetary value as nookie. In fact, nothing has the same monetary equivalent to nookie because it's priceless and can only be given freely.

I consider myself more a philanthropist than a hooker in that regard.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Ask and your shall receive..

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/when-you-see-huge-tits.490912/page-3#post-6926211

@BigBen.. hope you're reading this thread. Your "most busty women" statements couldn't be replied to in that conversation, but I surely know some busty when here. And in my personal life. These conversations have been had. You're not as wise as you think you are... You can't speak for most busty women. Even the ones who like to wear sexy clothes from time to time.

Feel free to reply in the linked thread if you want to...since you can't in this one.
Oh, well, consider the source.

I might tease my guy about how he’s got to see my eyes on the way down, but it is in private.
In public, he’s respectful of women. But he’s got a passion for larger tits. I have larger tits. It works out. ;)
But I didn’t know about his thing for large breasts until we were all but naked together. No staring I caught, no comments, nothing for 11 years.

In public, I will see a dude (these aren’t men, they are overgrown impolite children) eye lock at my chest. I’ll notice a turn and stare on occasion.

I hate it. I don’t publicly show cleavage, ever. I might wear tops that aren’t baggy, but they are far from tight. Skimming with room, mostly.

It’s objectifying, rude and sexist.
It would never “make my day.”
It can ruin one, if I’m already in a mood.

Reactions: 286798 and 693987