Alex Sampson, singer/influencer

Wonder what god would think of his 100 selfies a day to strangers lifestyle... On, and the fact that a bunch of thirsty gays are drooling over each pic!
His spam is annoying af, same pics and faces everyday. I hate how Snap allows that. Also why is he doing America’s Got Talent if he’s Canadian and also sign to a record label?

Reactions: Shakemsn35
His spam is annoying af, same pics and faces everyday. I hate how Snap allows that. Also why is he doing America’s Got Talent if he’s Canadian and also sign to a record label?
Man being in a relationship isn't your thing eh? I'd look at Alex reading every day and still love it

AGT is about exposure

Reactions: Shakemsn35
Man being in a relationship isn't your thing eh? I'd look at Alex reading every day and still love it

AGT is about exposure
They’re not in a relationship with Alex. Not in love with him either, I hope. A crush, maybe, lusting over him, definitely. Can’t compare a real relationship with a parasocial one. And you can’t call an attraction to a curated persona true romantic feelings

They’re not in a relationship with Alex. Not in love with him either, I hope. A crush, maybe, lusting over him, definitely. Can’t compare a real relationship with a parasocial one. And you can’t call an attraction to a curated persona true romantic feelings
EDrop_1717272848609.gif

What is he doing that is so disingenuous?
Spending every other minute of the day having fake parasocial relationships with strangers ( who are likely not of age) so that he can ultimately make money off of them!?

Spending every other minute of the day having fake parasocial relationships with strangers ( who are likely not of age) so that he can ultimately make money off of them!?
First, eww. He is a singer making money selling his voice and music. You phrasing it that way to make him seem sleezy is the only disingenuous thing happening here

Oh no…he interacted with someone over the internet…oh noooo…