Alex Sampson, singer/influencer

the elites are prolly giving him the options, like diddy did
Not sure he has made the elite status yet, however IF he ever does, give him 10yrs and he will be like the other famous Canadian that Puff “MENTORED”! But let’s all be honest, he aint no Bieber!

Reactions: Brooksm.92
Not sure he has made the elite status yet, however IF he ever does, give him 10yrs and he will be like the other famous Canadian that Puff “MENTORED”! But let’s all be honest, he aint no Bieber!
doesnt mean puff or somebody else like him in the industry wont make Alex believe that he is just to ... "manipulate"... him.

Reactions: monteman08
doesnt mean puff or somebody else like him in the industry wont make Alex believe that he is just to ... "manipulate"... him.
Also, as BAD as Alex is wanting to be a MUSIC STAR, at this point I think he would do whatever he is told as long as he is promised stardom! Hollywood is filled with predators waiting to take advantage of young hot new talent to make a “STAR”

Also, as BAD as Alex is wanting to be a MUSIC STAR, at this point I think he would do whatever he is told as long as he is promised stardom! Hollywood is filled with predators waiting to take advantage of young hot new talent to make a “STAR”
Yeah hopefully he'll be careful! Along with being hot he seems like a sweet fun person as well and I'd hate to see him sad, used and abused like so many others have been in the industry.

Let's be honest. Anybody who heard his out of tune live screeching in front of a small room of gray hairs (his family members I presume) in his last snap story knows he's not gonna make it..
We get it, you're only here for the shirtless photos and we're all fools for actually liking his music :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Well it might be worth admitting it’s not the talent you’re here for either. Objectively.
Mostly, the snap algorithm keeps showing me his stories and each time I watch I just roll my eyes. So I'm here for the snark.