Any new massage stories?

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the advice
we

thats good . he probably knows you never meant to upset him . tell him how much you enjoyed having sex with him and you feel bad if hes upset. let him know that cumming inside is special too and nothing dirty . its to be enjoyed
he may understand more if you tell him your sperm is special part of you and you feel bad he feels its bad that its inside him. my boyfriend tells me he loves my sperm in his ass and he swallow it because its special part of me and it feels so good in him .

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the advice
he may understand more too if u tell him your sperm is special part of you and u feel bad he thinks its dirty because its inside him. its not dirty ...my boyfriend tells me to cum inside his behind with no condom because he wants to feel my sperm inside him he said its special part of me in him and it feels good and its very intimate. he also sucks my cock and swallow because he says my sperm is special and should be in his ass and stomach

Reactions: Fredyfx

dick25

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I have a guy that waxes me, I’ve been half a dozen times. He works out of his place w a service room. Cuban, around 40, good shape. I booked a wax on his new site and saw that he does massage as well, so I booked that too on a whim. I wasn’t expecting anything, he’s been pretty casual but totally professional. Wax was first. Massage was really good overall. I was draped but pretty casually, there was definitely crack and pubes showing. A lot of time on legs and he want all the way up my thigh. Lots of ball grazing and some cock grazing too. I was off and on getting semi to hard, was actually trying to not be a creep and tried to think of England. On the flip, same thing w the thighs. He did not mind brushing his legs against my hands. Then there was a lot of abdomen work, more than I’ve ever had before. Hand went as low as into my pubes. Got stiff as fuck. My head was poking out of the sheet at one point and there was more grazing, I was throbbing. I didn’t make any moves, but if I had I would’ve shot a huge fuckin load. He ended w my neck and called me handsome when he was done. Def gonna book the massage again next time.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a 6'5 ex football player around 50 I have seen for 10 years. He likes me to get him off real quick. I have to play with his "pussy" and suck his nice cock. He pays with a huge tip for 10 minutes.

gwat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I visited this spa recently. Wonderful experience. I was also asked if I wanted male or female, so went for female. I was then taken to a dimly lit room, which was clean and nicely decorated. A young woman walked in and told me to remove my clothes. I didn’t ask about underwear or anything, I just took everything off and got face down on the massage table. She covered me in oil and worked my whole body, hands, arms, back, shoulders, legs, feet etc. Felt brilliant when she asked me to turn over and as she gradually massaged my body, getting closer towards my cock. As she massaged my thighs, my dick was waking up. After about 40mins of massage, she asked if I wanted the “full body” massage whilst briefly tapping my dick to confirm what she meant. “Yes please” i replied. She said it would be £60 which took me by surprise. I said I had £20 and she said that was too low. In the end she agreed to do it for £40. She really took her time with it, adding lots of oil and gently stroking it first just in upward strokes. She then did some magical ball massage which I surprisingly enjoyed as my balls are usually super sensitive. After 10mins or so she found a rhythm and was giving some proper hand pumps. My body convulsed slightly when I was reaching the climax, and honestly i’ve never cummed so much in my life. It just kept shooting out. She said “wow lots” which felt good as I lay there covered in my own spunk. She wiped me down with some warm towels at the end. It was delightful.

D

deleted300444

I had a very simple low end massage about two weeks ago. I was in search of simple hands on my back for some healing destress therapy. It was a Korean place, the woman were booked up, but a male was avaible & I went with it. I got the full body massage on my stomach. The last ten minutes I was on my back facing up. Both me & my dick were relaxed & limp. A few minutes later, I felt finger tips address the pelvic creases, area where leg connects to hips torso, and I got a full hard-on fast. I was still draped with a sheet. His knuckles banged up against my hard dick. Then the massage was over. In all, it all felt great.

ImGoodAndYou

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
started visiting a new asian massage spa. Went in the first time and requested a male. There was only one guy there and he was in the middle of a chair massage. They asked if female is ok, and I said no thank you I'll come back. Before I could leave, the guy said if the woman would take over his chair massage, he would help me.

I went into one of the "rooms", one of those ones where the door is just a sheet and separated by dividers, not an actual ceiling. I let him know I would like him to work my glutes. He said ok and began the massage. When he got to my glutes he worked them over the sheet, I asked if he didn't mind would it be ok to do an oil massage on the glutes. He said ok and undraped half of my body leaving the left side including part of my ass exposed. He started to oil me up and immediately when his fingers did not shy away from my crack i knew I had chosen the right spa.

He went in deep and made no qualms about letting his fingers graze my hole. With his invitation i began to lift my hips just slightly for him to rub around my balls and continue to touch my hole. He was using a lot of oil and began to press on my asshole softly at first then more forcefully. Sadly i coudlnt relax enough for him to get his fingers in.

He cupped my balls as i raised my hips and let his hand graze the length of my cock. Finally it was time to roll over and i could not get enough of the sensual nature of his massaging. The teasing especially was driving me crazy as he would graze my cock and run his hand over it, but would not grip it or stroke it. I let my hands dropped to my thighs and as he rubbed i clasped my hands with his, heavily lubricated by the oil.

that was where it ended, the timer went off and he got the oil off of me with a hot, damp towel.

Since then I have gone back several times, but he will not bring the massage out of strictly sensual, though the last time i went he did spend a while just teasing my cockhead and playing with my precum. IT feels incredibly risky, as theres no separation from the other customers and we can hear them as if they are right next to us, and the room is only shielded by a curtain. The last time i was there i had to use the batrhoom during the middle of the massage so i got up and began to put on my clothes, he came in as i was getting dressed, still completely nude, and told me not to worry about it and just go in a towel, in complete view of the other customers and in the middle of the day...i did not expect that for some reason.

If you do go to an asian spa, especially with the hate crimes that have happened, please be respectful of your masseuse and do not be persistent if you can see that they do not want to give you more than a modest massage.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are some great massage stories here and it's really got me hard reading them. Most of my massage experiences have happened whilst on vacation. I remember getting one whilst on a resort in Sharm so-Sheikh in Egypt a few years ago. The local guy doing it was very friendly and seemed initially to be more interested in working on various knots he had discovered in my back. His hands were very firm and intense, and he was completely engrossed in his task. However, I could tell from his breathing and the way he was pressing his crotch against me as he leaned in to work my knots that he was getting aroused. This in turn got me quite turned on, so when it came to turning onto my back I had that decision that so many of us have faced. Do I keep my boner trapped between my legs or do I let the flag post fly. I opted for the later option, causing the light towel draped loosely across me to tent upwards. The masseuse didn't seem to care in the slightest. I decided not to say anything, so just closed my eyes. He worked oil into my chest and stomach, then my feet, calves and thighs. I thought perhaps he was going to ignore the towel tent, but with my eyes still closed I could suddenly feel the towel slide off me. By this stage I was fully erect. Then his oily hands started on my balls and cock so I knew I was getting the full treatment. He was very expertise in his stroking. At one point he was intensely rubbing the head between thumb and finger, while two fingers of his other hand slipped inside me. He kept me on the edge for quite a while until I finally gave in and my cum shot up into the air. It really did stream out. As I gasped in pleasure he kept up the movement ensuring that I was really drained. Needless to say I tipped him well!

Singapore22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got a nice massage in the Philippines - it was a perfectly proper and respectful place, but I knew something was a bit hmm when I got a male masseuse, a skinny, twinky local guy but fairly cute and very friendly, who told me to take "everything off" and put a towel over me, which I did and then lay on my front. I'd had a few other massages and it was always in underwear so I was like hmm. Anyway the massage was going well but as he was rubbing my thighs he was giving my inner thighs some serious treatment and he hiked up the towel so that half my ass was exposed and my dick and balls would have been visible through my legs. He "brushed" his hand against them a few times and I think at some point literally repositioned my cock. It made me hard which I had never done in front of a masseuse before but I was just thinking "Welp, what can you do."

When it was time to turn over, he was up to the same shtick. It was fine but I was a bit nervous cause I have a pretty big hard cock so it was super obvious. Didn't take long for the towel to come off and for the masseuse to start touching it. I had some warm towel covering my eyes but could see a bit. The layout of the massage parlour was multiple floors and each had beds just separated by flimsy white curtains. There was some kinda storage took nearby people kept coming into so my masseur would stop doing anything salacious when he heard them.

Suddenly he lifted up the cloth covering my eyes and I was like "can I suck it?" and I was like "for sure" and he started giving me a really great blowjob. He did it for a few minutes and then stopped as it was time for my massage to be over. It was really hot though - he gave me his number and asked me not to say anything, which I of course didn't, and I paid and off I went. I think I only gave him a really miserable tip which I feel bad about - but I paid a fairly healthy price for th massage anyway. I didn't end up getting in touch cause I was on holiday there for not much longer, but it was a memorable experience.

scorpio1988may

Cherished Member
Media
Surprising isnt it. In a muslim country. The guy could have his head cut off.
pretty ignorant and racist statement! best sex with hot guys is in muslim countires. guys are hot and take real good care of their bodies and grooming and hygiene is a huge part of their culture. sex is something they don't talk about or do in public but behind closed doors a lot happens. ironically hetero sex is more problematic and harder to get than gay sex. you should travel more.

D

deleted7298491

pretty ignorant and racist statement! best sex with hot guys is in muslim countires. guys are hot and take real good care of their bodies and grooming and hygiene is a huge part of their culture. sex is something they don't talk about or do in public but behind closed doors a lot happens. ironically hetero sex is more problematic and harder to get than gay sex. you should travel more.
Oh, so Muslim countries aren’t condemning homosexuals to death??? Glad you could educate us, Oh Enlightened One.

Reactions: AgHarley

scorpio1988may

Cherished Member
Media
Oh, so Muslim countries aren’t condemning homosexuals to death??? Glad you could educate us, Oh Enlightened One.
none of the ones i've been to: turkey (super hot guys in hamams having sex) morocco (same good times in hammams) indonesia (mostly in clubs) egypt (random hookups) and dubai (hook ups on internet)
Where have you been to? i forgot u never leave your basement in alabama.

Singapore22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
none of the ones i've been to: turkey (super hot guys in hamams having sex) morocco (same good times in hammams) indonesia (mostly in clubs) egypt (random hookups) and dubai (hook ups on internet)

Ignore that fool - clearly hasn't travelled, and is parroting what the media has portrayed.

D

deleted7298491

I have never been to Alabama but I have been to Indonesia. I assure there are parts of Indonesia where you do not publicize your homosexuality. Even in the mall in Dubai, my boyfriend and I got hisses from a lot of people for holding hands. So I suggest you put your tart tongues back in your burkas.