Photo Anything Of Werewolfblake?

zerodist

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's strange to me that he asked his photos be removed from here. But, he keeps Retweeting that photo for attention. Like what is the logic there? Clearly you like attention. And people like to give it to you.

Technically he owns the rights to photos of himself (that he takes himself) and posts on Twitter, which gives him the ability to specify where and when it can be displayed and published.

And he's simply saying he doesn't want them here.

Someone might save them to their phone or computer so they can "view" them later but as soon as they publish them somewhere else without his permission he can go after them.

That's also why you see news networks/papers/online mags (en masse) asking users on there if they can use their footage or images because a few years ago that wasn't the case and eventually a court decision favoring a photographer suing Getty and I believe AP put a stop to that. (Since they used an image that was taken from somewhere else that was taken by someone else and the original photographer wasn't asked if they could be published.)

Reactions: Sfdeepthroat

zerodist

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"Seemed" being the operative word. I just thought he got nervous about growing so big so fast on the platform. There's also people that just like a fresh start. By starting "clean" you have a better idea of what you're putting out. You also shake off a lot of excess people. I don't follow the guy. I just check in with this thread occasionally. That's how I found out about him.

Selling your photos on onlyfans comes with another set of issues the guy may not want to deal with like taxes and expectations of posting consistently to not anger people. Onlyfans is a job. There's also quite a few people that just like to post what they post and go. (There's also a few people that morally object to it and just like the attention without charging people.) However, if he's posting them on his twitter and his tumblr they're originating with him and he can remove them whenever he wants since he maintains some control.

On the filpside there are people that have found these threads like him and have more than welcomed the attention (as long as the photos are ones that they've shared publicly.) It's hard to know how someone feels until this happens.

Do I think it's all very silly? Kinda. I'm not arguing with that. I'm just saying, I get what he's doing.