Are Guys More Comfortable Naked In The Locker Room Than They Used To Be?

Does the Y allow guests to try out the facilities? Love to do a naked hot tub sometime
What part of NC are you interested in? This was a co-ed YWCA in Asheville. They have a $10 guest rate. They did not have a hottub.

Years ago, I had a temporary work assignment in Charlotte and joined the local YMCA, where they had several branches with nudity-friendly locker rooms with open showers and expansive wet areas with saunas, hottubs, and steam rooms.

Reactions: trackjock13
Hey 'TJ'! The https://www.lpsg.com/threads/are-gu...m-than-they-used-to-be.370795/page-41#content
Hey 'TJ'!
That dude in the shower must have seen your BIIIIIIG COCK and that's what got him 'excited' (read: 'BONED'!!!) LOL
RICKY

Well Ricky, NOT to brag, but I bet 50% of the guys who see me in the shower either get an obvious semi, or often a full erection. Pretty sure I get a full erection 100% of the time in the showers and usually in the locker room, and if the guy or guys are watching for more than a min or so, I'll jack off and let them see me cum. NEVER had a negative reaction YET, and been doing that since I was 18 y/o.locker room teammate.jpg

Well Ricky, NOT to brag, but I bet 50% of the guys who see me in the shower either get an obvious semi, or often a full erection. Pretty sure I get a full erection 100% of the time in the showers and usually in the locker room, and if the guy or guys are watching for more than a min or so, I'll jack off and let them see me cum. NEVER had a negative reaction YET, and been doing that since I was 18 y/o.View attachment 880152
Hey 'TJ'! No need to BRAG! FACTS are FACTS!!
RICKY

What part of NC are you interested in? This was a co-ed YWCA in Asheville. They have a $10 guest rate. They did not have a hottub.

Years ago, I had a temporary work assignment in Charlotte and joined the local YMCA, where they had several branches with nudity-friendly locker rooms with open showers and expansive wet areas with saunas, hottubs, and steam rooms.
Aren't you in NY?

Interesting you felt obliged to cover up with flip flops...

I always wear flip flops to prevent athletes foot. Once you've had it, you know how painful and uncomfortable it is. Also, I have seen guys come into the wet area in their running shoes and street shoes. I don't want my bare feet touching that nasty floor. Other than wearing flip flops, I'm bare ass naked the whole time.

Flip flops or some type shoe really helps with avoiding fungus problems. I will go bare ass naked in there all day but I cover my feet.
Actually, I have often heard, peepng in the shower does something to which it kills fungus, prevents athletes foot. I doubt this would go over to well in communal shower though. I for one per in my shower ever morning....why stand at toilet and flush when I can stand in running shower water. That' just my routine.

I had to smile today when using the open shower at my Y. One guy who was all loud, cocky and obnoxious in the locker room (they type that thinks they're being funny but aren't) wouldn't get out of his underwear in the open shower despite the fact there were about 6 of us (including me) showering naked. He used the 1 stall in the corner, and still showered in his underwear. Suddenly all of the loud, cocky and obnoxious behavior disappeared. An open shower really separates the men from the boys - LOL!

Urine is a weak acid. Fungus, mold, etc. usually don't do well with acid so I suspect there's some truth to that story.

The flush handle on my toilet broke. The part just came in but for now I have to bend over, lift the cover of the flush box, and trip the mechanism manually. My arthritis is bad enough as it is; why aggravate it? if I need to pee when I'm heading into the shower, I just do it in the shower. And it does save water.

This is a bit of a pet peeve. If governments actually wanted to save water they wouldn't focus on shower heads, washers, and dishwashers. They'd focus on putting either waterless urinals or urinal/sink combos everywhere.

https://www.npr.org/sections/alltec...inal-saves-water-encourages-men-to-wash-hands

https://newatlas.com/stand-tandem-sink-urinal/28283/

Reactions: hardboy_fll
I was never ashamed of my little dixk and I always wanted to be naked in the locker room. Problem was I would get an instant Hardon if naked. ...I finally trained myself to stop getting hard and can enjoy being reasonably naked in the locker too now.

At my college the sauna had a big window in the front that looked out toward the main row of lockers. One day I was sitting and enjoying the heat on a winter afternoon when a kid came in, probably a freshman I'm guessing, and right after he slipped off his Speedos he got very hard very quickly while dialing the combination on his lock. I had a side view of the whole show. Very interesting.

He didn't look particularly embarrassed, I guess he was used to it. He looked like he enjoyed not wearing anything in the locker room like you said. Lesson for all.

Reactions: kelvinza
This used to happen to me all the time. Guys picked on me and and called me a fag to the point that my coach and my dad had to talk to me about it. They told me the guys would pick on me as long as I let it bother me. They said the other guys should be jealous of my big cock anyway and I should be proud of it. Coach set me up with a few older guys to lift weights with and put on some muscle to build my confidence. I liked lifting and showering with those guys. Hard cocks were no big deal and it started to feel normal being naked around them.

This used to happen to me all the time. Guys picked on me and and called me a fag to the point that my coach and my dad had to talk to me about it. They told me the guys would pick on me as long as I let it bother me.

That was my story too, except I didn't get that good advice so I had to figure this out later in life.

Although for all the jeers of calling me a fag those "straight" boys sure loved staring at my cock when it got the least bit chubby in the high school locker room.