Austin mahone, sexiest man of all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yourpapichulo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we can all agree that he will never post a nude asking for such a low price. At this point we shouldn’t be surprised. Save the comments about that because that’s what almost everyone talks about in this section. Nothing new. Let’s save energy and space for just new stuff, not for the same old sh!t. (This is my opinion, don’t get offended)

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we can all agree that he will never post a nude asking for such a low price. At this point we shouldn’t be surprised. Save the comments about that because that’s what almost everyone talks about in this section. Nothing new. Let’s save energy and space for just new stuff, not for the same old sh!t. (This is my opinion, don’t get offended)
I think we can all agree with your first two sentences. The reason people keep commenting about it is people keep coming inn here begging for his latest PPV or asking for his nudes. SO as obvious as it is to most here that there are no nudes and never will be, a lot of people clearly don't see the obvious so the more it is mentioned, hopefully the more people will know and not waste money on him and even better stop coming here expecting to find something that will never exist.

Matty9205

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got this message today

''i’m going to give you 50% OFF VIP right now… and a VIP exclusive nude for free on top let’s get wild today''

is he really getting nude this time??

alexandersworld

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got this message today

''i’m going to give you 50% OFF VIP right now… and a VIP exclusive nude for free on top let’s get wild today''

why do y’all keep asking this question when the answer is clearly no…

Antheloras

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sure he probably will be nude, when he says so. But more like nude with holding a towel in front of his hip, or he's seen from behind, or in the bathtub with a lot of foam... or anyway else he can be nude without actually showing anything.

alexandersworld

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sure he probably will be nude, when he says so. But more like nude with holding a towel in front of his hip, or he's seen from behind, or in the bathtub with a lot of foam... or anyway else he can be nude without actually showing anything.
that’s not what he does though, he doesn’t do anything close to nude which is why i encourage nobody to ever be delusional enough to buy from him and fall for the tactics

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got this message today

I am really hoping this is sarcasm. the fact that it is being taken seriously and may actually be serious shows how hopeless people are on this site.

Reactions: lookoutbellow136
Status
Not open for further replies.