Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

nope, i'm pee shy and wouldn't want people looking at my junk when i'm trying to pee...
i check out guys packages all the time, but i try not to be creepy about it

I tend not to notice much of anything when I'm at the urinal because I'm more worried about splash getting on clothes but I'd be lying if I didn't admit there were times I discreetly looked over at my neighbor and caught a glimpse. Happened recently when I was at a Home Depot and there were only 2 urinals side by side. I was just getting started and a guy came up next to me and he started a conversation. His phone started vibrating and when he reached in to get the phone and check who was calling I had an unobstructed view of his cock which was just hanging there. He was unaware that I was looking but I had enough time to see that he had a pretty thick uncut cock that he'd managed to pull the foreskin back on for me to see the bright pink mushroom head that looked like it was wearing a tan turtleneck. I think the most distinguishing thing about his cock was that it was flaccid but it was turned on it's side meaning the underside of his cock was facing the wall next to him.

Not really, no. Other guys check out mine sometimes so I really can't because we will prob lock eyes and I'm actually quite shy in my real life and would die....INSTANTLY! :laughing:

I do try to, but only if the guy is hot and worth looking at. It is quite difficult to get a good look these days though with all the dividers and the fact that most guys naturally gravitate to a urinal at least two or three urinals away from the next guy. I'm rarely ever in a public bathroom busy enough for everyone urinal to be taken to be close enough to look discreetly.

In Australia, I've almost never seen dividers at urinals. I reckon the position of quite a few public urinals here inevitably makes you glance at a cock pissing when walking in or going to wash/dry your hands. Sometimes when the person shakes their junk after peeing, that gets my attention as a side glance.

In Australia, I've almost never seen dividers at urinals. I reckon the position of quite a few public urinals here inevitably makes you glance at a cock pissing when walking in or going to wash/dry your hands. Sometimes when the person shakes their junk after peeing, that gets my attention as a side glance.

Same. I usually throw a glance when i walk by someone doing their business at the urinal haha.

I would love to be there