Bisexual Bucket list

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What do you want to do as a bisexual with someone or who sexually? Blow a certain celebrity while the gf or bf watches helps out? or what act do you want to do to someone? I would love to have a hot session with a dominatrix where I get to pleasure her painted feet with a little mild humiliation and sissification where I suck a hot muscle dudes dick and swallow. Let all bisexual on LPSG declare our choices and desires.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Voltaire

msslave

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've sucked many cocks, tho' not for several years now. Wife used dildos on me for several years, having me suck them and fucking my ass. Largest was five inches in girth. I loved the submissiveness of it and also started to enjoy it, after I was stretch out.

The one thing I feel unfulfilled about is having a real cock take me. I want to feel what a woman feels when a hard, hot cock is in her. I even want to feel the cum squirting inside me as the cock throbs and pulsates. I'd be glad to go condom free just for the one time experience.

HighZenBorg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As someone who hasn't had any other experience with another guy (yet), my list is pretty simple
I just want to be able to feel another man's penis, stroke it from flaccid to hard, feel it stiffening in my hands, feel it's heat. I'd happily settle for that alone.

But if I could take it further it would be to take that big, hard cock and start rubbing it against mine, holding them together and slowly frotting till we both cum over each others cocks.

strt4yngbttm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would love to be in a group session with a one guy sucking all our cocks and all of us blowing our loads on his face. Then helping feed all the load to his hungry mouth with our cocks.

I would like to try this too but all of us seeding him deep till so much cum that it squeezes out around our cocks. I like skinny yng best too.

strt4yngbttm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As someone who hasn't had any other experience with another guy (yet), my list is pretty simple
I just want to be able to feel another man's penis, stroke it from flaccid to hard, feel it stiffening in my hands, feel it's heat. I'd happily settle for that alone.
But if I could take it further it would be to take that big, hard cock and start rubbing it against mine, holding them together and slowly frotting till we both cum over each others cocks.

I like your post I have never done anything with a guy (yet) too but am curious to try being the recipient of your ideas.

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Would love to be in a group session with a one guy sucking all our cocks and all of us blowing our loads on his face. Then helping feed all the load to his hungry mouth with our cocks.

I want to be that guy sucking all your cocks...Most I've sucked at once is two...Just want to be overwhelmed with a bunch of cocks cumming in my mouth :bukkake::bukkake:

youdontknowme8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1. Fucked in a sling by Tom Daley or Chris Mears. Never going to happen, but whatever...

2. Given a prostate massage by a dominatrix while being tied up(not cuffed).

3. Being put in stirrups and rammed with dildos by either a female or male doctor.

4.Having a woman sit on my face while I tongue her clit. Never done anything with a woman yet...

King192890

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Couldn't agree more!

Reactions: Fred Betterhead

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never had a MMF 3-way. I've had offers but they were always people I knew and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I almost had one happen via Grindr one night (I know, weird the guy went to the G to find someone to fuck him and his GF) but it didn't work out.