Bisexual Bucket list

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My bucket list is simple, I just don't know if this will ever become a reality.
I wanted to watch an attractive couple (male/female) having sex in person in a natural setting, like their bedroom. Once the guy finished shot his load, I would like to do the clean up by licking any cum/pussy juice off his dick. Then I would proceed to eat out her pussy and taste the cum/pussy juice there.

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Would love to be in a group session with a one guy sucking all our cocks and all of us blowing our loads on his face. Then helping feed all the load to his hungry mouth with our cocks.

I want to be that guy sucking all your cocks...Most I've sucked at once is two...Just want to be overwhelmed with a bunch of cocks cumming in my mouth :bukkake::bukkake:

Mmf 3 sum with my wife. We can both suck his cock and jerk him. I can suck it clean when he pulls it out of her. She can jerk and suck our cocks together. We can frot and cum in her mouth or he can cum inside her and I can suck the rest or jerk the rest out of him.

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just finding access to a couple of occasional playmates that have similar views (not crazy) that can host would be a good start.
Would love to try some bondage and group play with 3 to 4 tops but setting that up is next to impossible. Would also like to try a couple that would like a 3rd occasionally as a bit of spice. I'd be great to have them enjoy DPing me - just seems seeing them having fun would be a turn on and I got to share that with them.

msslave

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've sucked many cocks, tho' not for several years now. Wife used dildos on me for several years, having me suck them and fucking my ass. Largest was five inches in girth. I loved the submissiveness of it and also started to enjoy it, after I was stretch out.

The one thing I feel unfulfilled about is having a real cock take me. I want to feel what a woman feels when a hard, hot cock is in her. I even want to feel the cum squirting inside me as the cock throbs and pulsates. I'd be glad to go condom free just for the one time experience.

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MMF with wife, eating her pussy and licking his balls while they fuck. Eating his cum out of her pussy while she grabs the back of my head as if she's feeding it to me.
Been there, done that but with another couple. Amazing experience. Pleasures each other all night resulting in me shooting 7 loads. Lost track of the number of orgasms they both had...

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My bucket list would include...
- having a super big,, thick cock that gets rock hard to worship.... at least 8" long and over 6.5" wide
- taking on a group of well hung men and satisfying them all, drinking all their loads
- experiencing a huge cummer... a guy that shoots huge, thick ropes over and over!

And doing all of the above with my girlfriend happily watching and encouraging me!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a fantasy of a man with an average size cock tongue my ass until I beg him to fuck me. Work my ass until my hole wants his cock. Then slowly enter me with his cock and make it a great fun experience. To fuck when my hole is ready for him based upon my body’s response to him. No forcing and pain but all pleasure because he knows what he is doing. Only fuck me when my body says I’m ready.

BillR31

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A couple of things from my b-list are mmf fucklicking (either the fucker or the licker, and …
Where I’m in a mf 69, and either getting fucked myself (while she plays with his balls/fingers his ass) or watch her getting butt fucked while I play with his balls/finger his ass.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do you want to do as a bisexual with someone or who sexually? Blow a certain celebrity while the gf or bf watches helps out? or what act do you want to do to someone? I would love to have a hot session with a dominatrix where I get to pleasure her painted feet with a little mild humiliation and sissification where I suck a hot muscle dudes dick and swallow. Let all bisexual on LPSG declare our choices and desires.

i’ve always wanted to eat a girl out while being fucked by a nice big cock. She would be lying on her back obviously legs spread and I’ll start licking her wet pussy, then I lift my ass up on my knees and have a big lubed up dick plow me like an Iowa cornfield from behind. I am eating her out the whole time and ideally we all have simultaneous orgasms.

strt4yngbttm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As someone who hasn't had any other experience with another guy (yet), my list is pretty simple
I just want to be able to feel another man's penis, stroke it from flaccid to hard, feel it stiffening in my hands, feel it's heat. I'd happily settle for that alone.
But if I could take it further it would be to take that big, hard cock and start rubbing it against mine, holding them together and slowly frotting till we both cum over each others cocks.

I like your post I have never done anything with a guy (yet) too but am curious to try being the recipient of your ideas.