Bottom in a Gangbang?

You are hardcore. When I say I want to be the center of a gangbang, I mean 6-8 guys, maybe 10 at most. You are a bottom god.

Even a gangbang with 4 tops can be hardcore, love hearing them talk over me about what they'll do next when I'm on all fours with cocks in both ends.

Even a gangbang with 4 tops can be hardcore, love hearing them talk over me about what they'll do next when I'm on all fours with cocks in both ends.

Ok after this I'm readjusting my fantasy. 4-6 guys. Maybe 8 tops. Am I a wuss?

Wow! 30 guys is some kind of wild. I've been in an orgy that turned into a gangbang of 5 on one in a back bedroom with me as the bottom and that was an incredibly hot couple of hours. I was high at the time but in-tune with all the senses and really enjoying all of it. I particularly remember the mental impact of listening to the dirty talk around me and the sloppy noises my hole was making after the second guy had stretched me out big time. At the end one of the guys fisted me while another had his cock down my throat which made me cum what seemed like buckets. I would definitely do it again.

Wow! 30 guys is some kind of wild. I've been in an orgy that turned into a gangbang of 5 on one in a back bedroom with me as the bottom and that was an incredibly hot couple of hours. I was high at the time but in-tune with all the senses and really enjoying all of it. I particularly remember the mental impact of listening to the dirty talk around me and the sloppy noises my hole was making after the second guy had stretched me out big time. At the end one of the guys fisted me while another had his cock down my throat which made me cum what seemed like buckets. I would definitely do it again.

Sounds like the type of fun I love. I love the dirty talk around me when I'm on all fours and not in control of who's next to fuck me.

I was gang banged by four guys, I loved it. It was my third male on male sex experience. This guy I met tokk my anal virginity. A few months later I got the courage to ask him to fuck me again, and could he bring a friend. He showed up with 3 friends, Ill never forget it

I was gang banged by four guys, I loved it. It was my third male on male sex experience. This guy I met tokk my anal virginity. A few months later I got the courage to ask him to fuck me again, and could he bring a friend. He showed up with 3 friends, Ill never forget it
once you take three in succession taking more is easy - only problem is you do get full of cum!

That is my fantasy...any guys in Atlanta care to use me ?
used to be a place in Palm Springs for night time trolling, just lean on the fence admiring the view and take what came, my buddy had a bum flap so he just lifted it and guys slipped in, delivered and left, all he wanted was cock -the more the better. The only time I tried it the first cock was a splitter and no way was I going to attempt that, so, having failed to get in me he moved along and my buddy took him all the way. I did have three though before wanting to have a fuck myself, amazing how odd it feels just poking ass one after another till the cum dries up, no passion just lust

. . . Quite sensational, feeling all those different hard cocks pumping their cum into your ass, but it turned out to be painful too . . . .
When I got my anal cherry popped (I was in my 50's), and my rectum split by a cock for the very first time, it hurt a little more than I expected - especially at first. But the sensations of being inseminated were awesome! The guy who did the job told me about "anal silky seconds", and how after a hole has been stretched, fucked, and spermed, it's actually very pleasant to feel a cock slide in and take its pleasure. The bottom usually feels the stretching, fullness, and insemination without the flinch and grimace of getting the sphincter popped.

Is that how a bottom feels in a gangbang?

(The guy who devirginized my hole was very considerate, patient, and prepared me well for what had to be done. He was average length or maybe a little bit longer, but rather thick. He said it had been many years since he took a virgin hole by himself - it had always been a virgin much younger than me, and it was done by two or three guys. The thinnest cock always went first and finished fast. Then my partner would go in and administer an extended fuck. )

When I got my anal cherry popped (I was in my 50's), and my rectum split by a cock for the very first time, it hurt a little more than I expected - especially at first. But the sensations of being inseminated were awesome! The guy who did the job told me about "anal silky seconds", and how after a hole has been stretched, fucked, and spermed, it's actually very pleasant to feel a cock slide in and take its pleasure. The bottom usually feels the stretching, fullness, and insemination without the flinch and grimace of getting the sphincter popped.

Is that how a bottom feels in a gangbang?

(The guy who devirginized my hole was very considerate, patient, and prepared me well for what had to be done. He was average length or maybe a little bit longer, but rather thick. He said it had been many years since he took a virgin hole by himself - it had always been a virgin much younger than me, and it was done by two or three guys. The thinnest cock always went first and finished fast. Then my partner would go in and administer an extended fuck. )

It sort of feels like that, yes. Now I had been fucked before and I was used to the feeling of being penetrated, but being fucked by a number of guys within half an hour and being filled up with their hot sperm, was again a special experience. And some of them were really big too, let's say 8 or 9 inches. But feeling all that cum dripping out of my hole was quite a new sensation! And yes, when you fuck a virgin, or a guy who doesn't have much experience ion bottoming, you should always be patient and considerate, and first open him up with your fingers. And never forget the lube! Have you been bottoming more often afterwards?

First time I ever went to a sauna (I was 19/20) I met a guy who fucked me and then basically took control and pimped me out. I took 10 dicks that day, all in communal areas - from fit muscle guys to dirty old men. And even a banana at one point! Had a great time.

First time I ever went to a sauna (I was 19/20) I met a guy who fucked me and then basically took control and pimped me out. I took 10 dicks that day, all in communal areas - from fit muscle guys to dirty old men. And even a banana at one point! Had a great time.
that's the way to do it, any cock will fill the hole

I've been tagteamed a lot (2 tops) and took 3 tops once or twice but I'm dying to try more. And I'd go with a kinky scene- would love to be blindfolded and hear them calling me faggot and laughing at what an eager slut I am. If any hung studs in NYC are into this scene hit me up...

yes, when you fuck a virgin, or a guy who doesn't have much experience ion bottoming, you should always be patient and considerate, and first open him up with your fingers.
Have you initiated many virgin holes, oe watched many gets get devirginized?

Reactions: Masterbeight
No, not many. I guess some five or six. I've always kept in mind how I was fucked for the first time myself. That man was so kind, and soft, and patient, that's how I've always penetrated a virgin too. Having a pretty big cock myself extra care is required of course!
Have to take care when deflowering a chick, just take it slow and let his hole widen on its own to take your cock, more haste can do damage, just be prepared to let him take it in his own time then he'll enjoy it. My first guy really took me slowly, half inch my half inch till it plopped inside teasing my body with his hands and making me relaxed, the initials pain soon went and I totally enjoy being shafted, currently working on a young virgin with finger fucking

Have to take care when deflowering a chick, just take it slow and let his hole widen on its own to take your cock, more haste can do damage, just be prepared to let him take it in his own time then he'll enjoy it. My first guy really took me slowly, half inch my half inch till it plopped inside teasing my body with his hands and making me relaxed, the initials pain soon went and I totally enjoy being shafted, currently working on a young virgin with finger fucking
You sure are an expert!