Brennan Donnelly

really? for me its the opposite....he feels like a typical american college jock who likes to party, get drunk, and get laid (Also could be way off here).... ive seen pictures on instagram with him and girls (not that it means anything lol).

I just find it hard to believe that a person who I think is the definition of a "college jock stud" would be a virgin while being in a college frat at FSU a notorious party school. Im sure there have been many opportunities for him to get laid during his time in college

Reactions: dionysis11
could be way off base here but Brennan strikes me as a virgin. I don't think he has had sex yet but just my opinion. He also seems to rotate and alternate between boxers and boxer briefs. Wonder which he prefers.
I’m kinda with you here as a possibility (and I think I have posted something similar). He seems too family friendly and/or religious, might have a sense of duty to stay a virgin. Prob won’t stick around long, but who knows. I do think he’s gotten head a bunch at least, cause it’s not like he hasn’t had opportunities, and he’s not gonna stay completely clean

I just find it hard to believe that a person who I think is the definition of a "college jock stud" would be a virgin while being in a college frat at FSU a notorious party school. Im sure there have been many opportunities for him to get laid during his time in college

I agree - sophomore year in college - in a frat - at a party school - lots of alcohol - him with a hot body...

I don't see any way he is still a virgin. To paraphrase Mike Donnelly "Make good decisions" - that doesn't mean he needs to be a virgin - just play safe!

I’m kinda with you here as a possibility (and I think I have posted something similar). He seems too family friendly and/or religious, might have a sense of duty to stay a virgin. Prob won’t stick around long, but who knows. I do think he’s gotten head a bunch at least, cause it’s not like he hasn’t had opportunities, and he’s not gonna stay completely clean
You must remember tho that brennan in the vlogs is going to act differently/more family friendly vs when he is hanging out with his bros

and we only see brennan through an edited family vlog

What a magnificent body, and as always, Brennan is utterly un-shy about strutting around showing it off, shirtless. It would be such a waste if some of those college girls at his school weren't getting to enjoy, hands-on, that sexiness. :yum

Donnelly-20230602-A01.gif

Donnelly-20230602-A02.gif

Donnelly-20230602-A03.gif

Donnelly-20230602-A04.gif

once again I believe brennan is free balling under those shorts lol..... its so funny (also very hot) that he doesnt wear any underwear when hanging out in the house....
No, if you look at the first picture you can see the top band of his black underwear. He pulled the shorts up tight though (just showing off) , but it produced a good visual!! We don't get enough of these anymore!
1685827073124.png