Brennan Donnelly

What underwear brand have we seen him wear?
ethika? Psd? Calvin Klein? Under armour?
With mom buying, it's been mostly Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, some Champion. When he starts buying his own that may change, but he also seems to be very "fiscally" conservative!! Personally, I'd love to see him in a pair of Separatec dual-pouch underwear! Jeez!!!

Reactions: tommytomtom11
He used to wear boxers only and then like a year or two ago started to switch to wearing boxer briefs more. Now, I think it's probably 60% Boxer briefs and 40% boxers for him. He definitely switches it up a lot. I've seen him wear Fruit of the Loom Boxer Briefs the most, then Adidas, Hanes and he has gotten a few American Eagle Boxer Briefs recently. He wears Boxers a lot too and I'm pretty confident he is a virgin still -- good looking guy

Reactions: fhrbdjaisbf
^ very surprising.... hes a tall + big guy makes no sense why he would be a small
Definitely would be odd! The video moment is here - is it possible it's a dollar sign S, "$", and meant to be where the retailer would put their own price sticker over? (Which often doesn't happen with online purchases or it's put on a sticker on the back instead.)

That underwear variant looks to be here and based on the back picture, a 28-30" waist for an active, sporty guy like Brennan - like you and @406s say - doesn't seem to make sense?

Reactions: 406s
Definitely would be odd! The video moment is here - is it possible it's a dollar sign S, "$", and meant to be where the retailer would put their own price sticker over? (Which often doesn't happen with online purchases or it's put on a sticker on the back instead.)

That underwear variant looks to be here and based on the back picture, a 28-30" waist for an active, sporty guy like Brennan - like you and @406s say - doesn't seem to make sense?
I'm kind of not surprised at this but thought he was more of a medium, (I can't believe I'm having this convo!) but his stature is fairly small when you look at him with some of his friends. That said, it's possible to have a small waist but a big upper body as do a lot of bodybuilders/weight lifters. Of course, they also could have bought the wrong size!!

(I can't believe I'm having this convo!)
:laughing:

but his stature is fairly small when you look at him with some of his friends. That said, it's possible to have a small waist but a big upper body as do a lot of bodybuilders/weight lifters. Of course, they also could have bought the wrong size!!
Good thoughts. I can more believe Matt Lintz in his size smalls given his willowy/thin build (and thin builds of everyone in that family). For Brennan, maybe he also likes them ultra-tight from his water polo Speedo-wearing days where everything's packed in and held down for maximum streamlining/aerodynamics! :p

For what it's worth, I have run into the Donnellys a few times at the airport and once at Disney World. They are all short. I am 6'5 though so maybe everyone looks short to me.
You're right. I think I read somewhere that Brennan's only like 5' 6" or 5' 7" tall. He may not be big, but he sure nicely fills out what he has!
1687036542614.png