Brock and Boston mikesell

I think there is a lot of nervousness - and maybe some second thoughts.

My guess is not so much feeling obligated but that he has no idea what the hell to do with his life and the mission buys him time in an accepted manner for the Mormon church.

Neither of the seem interested in college - or really much of anything other than goofing around and drinking Swig sodas.
99% of the social media generation is like that. Going to be some rude awakening for all of them. If one goes on to be famous (and that doesn't mean income generating) - million others won't.

Brock and Boston aren't going to get rich on these silly immature videos. Maybe too young to think of mortgage but hey at least they're going to be able to inherit - like Johnny Orlando - another that can be in this category. (Max and Harvey don't have rich parents - so can't put them here).

Reactions: Kingwellismyking
Absolutely hypnotic! :yum

Band-B-20230630-01.gif

Cuties. :heart_eyes: Two 4th of July pics from them.

First up, Boston celebrating his love of "Dickies". (The jokes write themselves.)

Band-B-20230705-01.jpg

And next up...

All day in a wife beater or shirtless and not one good picture of his pits?

Life is not fair...

Sadly, that streak continues with this shirt of Brock's which would, in theory, make a pit angle so easy but nothing! :(

Band-B-20230705-02.jpg

Not a bag angle - but for a wet swimsuit not a lot showing...
Maybe he's wearing his totally amazing super duper like favoritest thing of the year ever (not the ninja creami, I mean the total support pouch boxers they got some time ago).

But also, fuck, his body is SO GOOOOOOOD!

• Haha
Reactions: Magnetite
I'm confused. Where is Brock actually going for two years, doing what on his mission?

I'm confused. Where is Brock actually going for two years, doing what on his mission?
He's off to Fortaleza, Brazil starting in August. Doing this kind of thing.

I'll dearly miss checking out his hot ass whenever we can get a decent angle of it! :laughing: