Brock and Boston mikesell

Band-B-20230821-38.jpg

I didn't get why on their way to the airport they had to stop at what appeared to be a semi-high end clothing store and they buy a sweatshirt that says "Nashville"

I didn't get why on their way to the airport they had to stop at what appeared to be a semi-high end clothing store and they buy a sweatshirt that says "Nashville"
The Lord works in mysterious ways...

Okay, or maybe just The Mikesells! :laughing:

Hey does anyone know what brand of underwear does Brock wear, because I have heard Calvin Klein, Hanes, American Eagle. But I can’t find any evidence to support that, e.g like his underwear on the floor of his room or his waistband in any videos.
Thanks

Hey does anyone know what brand of underwear does Brock wear, because I have heard Calvin Klein, Hanes, American Eagle. But I can’t find any evidence to support that, e.g like his underwear on the floor of his room or his waistband in any videos.
Thanks

I think they both change it up. I know you had posted back here some Hurley. And of course their Hanes Total Support Pouch™ (can't forget the ™, lol) tie-in too, but as product placement, but they at least wore them for a while including in some poolside promo shots. :) Tommy John brand more recently for Brock too (waistband visible in July 5th and July 2nd videos). And I'm sure other brands!

I think they both change it up. I know you had posted back here some Hurley. And of course their Hanes Total Support Pouch™ (can't forget the ™, lol) tie-in too, but as product placement, but they at least wore them for a while including in some poolside promo shots. :) Tommy John brand more recently for Brock too (waistband visible in July 5th and July 2nd videos). And I'm sure other brands!
Thank you if you know of any other videos we’re they show of their waistband or underwear that would very much appreciated thanks again

Reactions: pfsiv200-
Well, they made sure to do some product placement photos in advance for later posting when Brock's gone on the Mission. Gotta make that mad cash! :emoji_money_mouth: Though Brock in particular looks amazing here.

Oh, the sheer cruelty, though, of doing a body wash ("sea and surf" by method products) with their phrases like "the scent is so clean!" where you can only imagine what it's like watching them apply it in the shower as they stand there fully dressed posing with it. :mad: Really? Not even shirtless? Not even joking heavy pixelization/censorship below the waist but actually shorts on under there to give a winking nod of "Yes, we know it's used when naked" or "Yes, we know you're picturing us naked". Oh, boys. What will we do with you? :emoji_shrug:Squeaky-clean Mormon product placement fun, I guess!

Band-B-20230831-01.jpg

Band-B-20230831-02.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the point of being on a mission To leave your ordinary natural life? he's on social media every day posting with his smartphone and I thought none of this was allowed. The family made it like theyll never speak or hear from him in 2 years. And yet they are able to communicate at any time of the day, just like as if he was in college.

Can someone explain the sacrifice? Jews on Yom Kippur give up everything. Washing. Eating. Drinking. Electronics. Absolutely everything. Catholics and Muslims do similar.

What is the sacrifice here?

every day posting with his smartphone

I believe that Brock has to use a Church-sanctioned/provided Android phone and leave the Apple ecosystem behind for the two years. :laughing: To him that's one big sacrifice!

We wouldn't want those door-to-door Mormon Missionaries to look too glitzy or ostentatious in less wealthy districts with their Apple phones... :rolleyes:

I believe that Brock has to use a Church-sanctioned/provided Android phone and leave the Apple ecosystem behind for the two years. :laughing: To him that's one big sacrifice!

Oh the hardship!

I am sure Joseph Smith will reward him with 72 virgins when he gets to Jerusalem or Mecca - not really sure - religion is not my strong point! :laughing:

But I am sure since he abstains from masturbating he will get there!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the point of being on a mission To leave your ordinary natural life? he's on social media every day posting with his smartphone and I thought none of this was allowed. The family made it like theyll never speak or hear from him in 2 years. And yet they are able to communicate at any time of the day, just like as if he was in college.

Can someone explain the sacrifice? Jews on Yom Kippur give up everything. Washing. Eating. Drinking. Electronics. Absolutely everything. Catholics and Muslims do similar.

Mormons make exceptions for all these Mormon social media stars. They're supposed to look as normal and mainstream as possible. They want Mormonism to see like a completely normal, All-American religion

Mormons make exceptions for all these Mormon social media stars. They're supposed to look as normal and mainstream as possible. They want Mormonism to see like a completely normal, All-American religion
So can he just bang his girlfriend since they're relaxing the other rules?

Reactions: Kingwellismyking

He isnt allowed phone calls or communication with family until saturday which is when he face times them and catches up. Every other photo brock gets to post is because its automatically uploaded to the cloud. Ive talked to rhett leroy about this and he confirmed this and confirmed that the only time kesley gets the chat with brock is on saturday, same for his brother and everyone else