Burt Reynolds

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had an initial 'fish around', and there are a few bulge/revealing shots that come readily to hand... :rolleyes:
Now that I've read through this whole bumped up thread, with just a most likely faked photo of Burt... What I feel like saying is: I sure miss Alex8 being around this place! His intelligence, amazing searching power, and sense of humor was always worth looking for in these forums.

mikey41

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a full frontal nude of Burt. It's an outtake from his Cosmo shoot. I bought it on Ebay and it cost me $100. So... Burt's cock is of average size and he's got (as you can imagine) a huge, thick, black bush.

mikey41

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and what was that movie of him in the woods in his underwear with Bo Hopkins? all homo erotic pig fucking simulation? Back in the early 1970s.

That movie is "Deliverance." Bo Hopkins wasn't in it. It starred Burt, Jon Voight, Ned Beatty and Ronny Cox. Burt was very macho in the film.

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: alpha_centauri

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a feeling Burt wasn't overly hung which is cool by me. He was tremendously sexy and as I remember quite egotistical.

There was a scene in Smokey and the Bandit where the camera was closely and deliberately focused on his crotch when he and Sally Field were riding in the Trans Am. I remember he had one of the largest (and fakest) wads I have ever seen.

Fine looking guy though.