Burt Reynolds

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a feeling Burt wasn't overly hung which is cool by me. He was tremendously sexy and as I remember quite egotistical.

There was a scene in Smokey and the Bandit where the camera was closely and deliberately focused on his crotch when he and Sally Field were riding in the Trans Am. I remember he had one of the largest (and fakest) wads I have ever seen.

Fine looking guy though.

Here is that crotch scene.
Smokey and the Bandit (1977): Bandit and Frog Embrace - Video

Attachments

Reactions: Elijah2178

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks Alex. Any cock rumours? He was with Loni Anderson, Dinah Shore, Sally Field, Brenda Vaccaro, Susan Clark, Adrienne Barbeau, Judy Carne (who said he beat her), and Inger Stevens. One of them had to write a tell-all ;)
I always heard rumors for decades that he was bisexual, was lovers with his stunt double, and had sex with almost all of the young adult male actors and some actresses when he got into the dinner theater scene. Yes he used lots of cocaine, ludes (quaaludes), booze, and later opiate painkillers.

He was not cut, in the nude photos his foreskin is back, and he was average not hung or large.

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And here is a young Burt Reynolds with a bit of a bulge in his jeans. Taken from an episode of "Route 66".

Mmmm, George Maharis. I bet he could write a book worth reading.
George Maharis was homosexual or gay, closeted/very discreet despite the tea room arrests, and more into oral sex which shouldn't surprise anyone.